No announcement yet.

US Politics was chronically constipated, it need an enema, Trumpís work is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Politics was chronically constipated, it need an enema, Trumpís work is done

I like Trump
    (long pause)

I like, support and practice political correctness
    (short pause)

Most people canít handle personal moral or ethical dilemmas, dichotomies, nuances, contrasts, difficulties, multifaceted paradigms or layered manifestations.
    (no pause)

Iím not most people
    (another short pause while I place my chin on my cupped hand and ponder the wording of my UDSD [Unilateral Declaration of Self Deification] )

He wonít be president.
    One day, after the groundwork laid by Bill and Hillary has been completed, Chelsea Clinton will be.

Naw....... really, in some ways Trump is the best thing that has happened to US politics in a long, long time simply because he has opened up the discussion and started the process of changing the political landscape like one else has before.
    For that the US public should thank him.
    I sure as hell do and Iím not an American.
    (if I was?ÖÖhmmmm now thereís a thought.)

Regards lodestar

Nah -
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Washington is so backed up it will take a lifetime of enemas to even begin to clear the blockage. Our new national symbol:

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post
        I like Trump
        (long pause)

I like, support and practice political correctness
        (short pause)

Most people canít handle personal moral or ethical dilemmas, dichotomies, nuances, contrasts, difficulties, multifaceted paradigms or layered manifestations.
        (no pause)

Iím not most people
        (another short pause while I place my chin on my cupped hand and ponder the wording of my UDSD [Unilateral Declaration of Self Deification] )

He wonít be president.
        One day, after the groundwork laid by Bill and Hillary has been completed, Chelsea Clinton will be.

Naw....... really, in some ways Trump is the best thing that has happened to US politics in a long, long time simply because he has opened up the discussion and started the process of changing the political landscape like one else has before.
        For that the US public should thank him.
        I sure as hell do and Iím not an American.
        (if I was?ÖÖhmmmm now thereís a thought.)

Regards lodestar
        What Trump accomplished was the political equivalent of putting a pile of rotten fruit in the middle of the kitchen floor to encourage your household pests to show themselves. The racists, the bigots, the give me my gun at all costs and screw everyone else nut jobs all showed up for the feast, and more are coming to pay homage to their would be monarch. Just today the Trump campaign announced that they revoked the press credentials of the Washing Post because their journalists were "unfair!" Talk about borrowing a page straight out of the Kim Jong Un play book. I am just sitting back and watching and I am glad that I have someplace to go to if Benito Trumpestini gets elected.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
          What Trump accomplished was the political equivalent of putting a pile of rotten fruit in the middle of the kitchen floor to encourage your household pests to show themselves. The racists, the bigots, the give me my gun at all costs and screw everyone else nut jobs all showed up for the feast, and more are coming to pay homage to their would be monarch. Just today the Trump campaign announced that they revoked the press credentials of the Washing Post because their journalists were "unfair!" Talk about borrowing a page straight out of the Kim Jong Un play book. I am just sitting back and watching and I am glad that I have someplace to go to if Benito Trumpestini gets elected.
          Planning on leaving America, eh?

That's what they all say.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... I don't recall such outrage when the Obama administration banned Fox News from WH pressers.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

No Trump is the political flatulence that shows an enema is needed ( and it might be a good idea to observe the results from another continent, preferably on a different planet, when one is applied as the Augean Stables may seem like sweet summer meadows by contrast)
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                Hmmmmm.... I don't recall such outrage when the Obama administration banned Fox News from WH pressers.
                That is because the whole thing was manufactured by Fox News (unfair, biased and full of ****!)

As the story spread yesterday, there was no on-the-record confirmation of the story from any source other than Fox News. None of the other network bureau chiefs stepped forward to take credit for this ďcourageous stand,Ē and no other documentation surfaced to support it.
                http://www.mediaite.com/columnists/f...tely-unravels/
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

MM post a record?

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Washington is so backed up it will take a lifetime of enemas to even begin to clear the blockage. Our new national symbol:

Hi MM.
                  I just noticed we both have the same ACG Forum 'join date' (Sep 2004).

I have 2180 posts
                  You have a staggering 63,500!

Is yours a record for this Forum?

Regards lodestar

Comment

Don't really know, Lodestar. Opinions about my posting, mostly negative, seem to vary considerably.

America has to keep Trump around for a while - someone needs to keep refilling that national enema bag when it runs dry.

Comment

Hey! Haven't we seen this guy before?

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                      I am glad that I have someplace to go to if Benito Trumpestini gets elected.
                      Interesting choice of monikers there, Chief. Now, I'm not one to cast aspersions on folks or to call them names but have you ever noticed - visually that is- of the similarities 'twixt those two? Something about the bombast and especially the jutting chin... It just strikes me as kind of....bookend-ish. Si?
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        Interesting choice of monikers there, Chief. Now, I'm not one to cast aspersions on folks or to call them names but have you ever noticed - visually that is- of the similarities 'twixt those two? Something about the bombast and especially the jutting chin... It just strikes me as kind of....bookend-ish. Si?
                        Then what do Obama's goofy ears remind you of?

Hint: Twang-twang-twang...Deliverance.

Comment

Then what do Obama's goofy ears remind you of?

Hint: Twang-twang-twang...Deliverance.
                          Last edited by Bwaha; 15 Jun 16, 13:59.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Comment

The effect of Trump and his duration

America has to keep Trump around for a while - someone needs to keep refilling that national enema bag when it runs dry.
                              I'll be the judge of that....junior.

Regards lodestar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X