Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Trump become an ineffectual president if elected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
    The thing with trump's sales pitch is that is it so off the wall that it hard to 'envision' most of it to actually get executed, politically. Any ideas?
    The problem with the inside beltway bandits is that they are cowards to the system, afraid to **** anyone off and can hardly get anything done to save their asses. Trump might not get everything accomplished that he says he will, but one thing is certain, if it can be done and the ball is dropped heads will roll. That is what this country needs.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Actually, it's plausible but not proven.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/t...illary_ii.html

http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact-...-investigation

Basically, it comes down to whether you believe Zeifman's version of things. It certainly fits Hillary's pattern of conduct since then. So, it is possible and plausible she was for the reasons given. But, it might not be true too... We cannot be certain.
      You where pretty certain a couple of posts ago, as soon as your fiction was challenged you backed down.

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Basically, it comes down to whether you believe Zeifman's version of things. It certainly fits Hillary's pattern of conduct since then. So, it is possible and plausible she was for the reasons given. But, it might not be true too... We cannot be certain.
        I am absolutely certain that she is the worst possible candidate, and I'll believe just about any crime attributed to her until it she is cleared in a court of law.

With Hillary, there is no point in moderation.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X