Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benghazi Investigation quietly moving forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benghazi Investigation quietly moving forward.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ben...ign=manualpost

Quietly moving forward to nowhere, like the e- mail investigation, nothing is going to happen to this vile woman other than becoming the next POTUS, I'll bet any amount of money on it, any takers on this board? sound off now money talks and BS and whish full thinking walks!
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=evil+w...q=evil%20woman
    Last edited by Trung Si; 10 Jun 16, 20:14.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Well, it should be interesting, but they really have missed the main point on this investigation. My question would be why did Stevens's request for added security which he mentioned several times for over a year never got approved by Hillary? Why did she deny his requests? Answers?
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        Well, it should be interesting, but they really have missed the main point on this investigation. My question would be why did Stevens's request for added security which he mentioned several times for over a year never got approved by Hillary? Why did she deny his requests? Answers?
        None of that matters to the HRC groupies and there are millions and millions!
        But both investigations are not even worth discussing anymore, anyone that has a grasp of reality knows who's favor the deck is stacked in.
        Last edited by Trung Si; 10 Jun 16, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          But both investigations are not even worth discussing anymore, anyone that has a grasp of reality knows who's favor the deck is stacked in.
          Zero justice in this country.
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Quietly moving forward to nowhere, like the e- mail investigation, nothing is going to happen to this vile woman other than becoming the next POTUS, I'll bet any amount of money on it, any takers on this board? sound off now money talks and BS and whish full thinking walks!
            Unfortunately, you may very well be right. But, one good thing will come of that should it happen... A Progressive candidate / Democrat couldn't get elected dogcatcher after she's been in office. I firmly believe that too.
            Hillary will prove so mediocre, so mendacious, so vile, so ineffective as president that she'll make Obama look like a genius. It will also doom the Democrats in elections for a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Unfortunately, you may very well be right. But, one good thing will come of that should it happen... A Progressive candidate / Democrat couldn't get elected dogcatcher after she's been in office. I firmly believe that too.
              Hillary will prove so mediocre, so mendacious, so vile, so ineffective as president that she'll make Obama look like a genius. It will also doom the Democrats in elections for a decade.
              I won't be among you, but I hope you are right.

Comment

On a related note, it looks like my summer vacation plans are ruined. The state department has reiterated its warning for Americans and westerners in general to avoid Libya this summer. Things likely to upset your beach experience and various family excursions include: extremist groups planning terror attacks, high crime rate, threat of kidnapping, jihadis, militia groups, rogue elements with military grade weapons, etc. Very frustrating, as I had been assured by the presumptive Democratic nominee that things were much better now in Libya and I had even inquired about a possible time-share in Tripoli..

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-us-libya/

Comment

If the past eight years hasn't made that happen, what makes you think the Hildabeast will?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I strongly disagree, not if you consider where this country has been going. Kids and adults today are brainwashed by the liberal education system, it will only get worse.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Let's assume that both investigations lead to criminal referrals to the DOJ. Who does the DOJ work for? Maobama and the DNC. Even if the criminal referral came from the FBI, it would be DOA.

A criminal indictment might knock a couple of points off her popular vote total; but it wouldn't flip the PRC or PRNY to Trump. It might get Bernie to run as an independent or third-party candidate and that would be GRRRRREAT!
                      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I strongly disagree, not if you consider where this country has been going. Kids and adults today are brainwashed by the liberal education system, it will only get worse.
                        There's a point beyond which that won't work. It eventually gets there in any Progressive Leftist run country... Often well after they've run it into the ground.

But, with the Clintons, they manage to go right to the bottom immediately...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=121856&page=1

Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

“We have been informed that it is being shipped back, and the National Park Service is ready to receive it, take possession of it and take custody of it,” Jim McDaniel, the National Park Service’s liaison to the White House, said Wednesday.

“The property is being returned to government custody until such time that the issues can be resolved. It may well turn out that that property is rightly the personal property of the Clintons.”

Giving Back

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.
                        As I've stated... At least Trump wouldn't steal the silverware from the White House. Hillary would, and we have proof of that already.

Comment

The presidency thing is iffy at best, but she'll walk away from everything else unscathed, as all politicians do.

Politicians protect each other because it may be them in trouble the next time.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

There's a point beyond which that won't work. It eventually gets there in any Progressive Leftist run country... Often well after they've run it into the ground.

But, with the Clintons, they manage to go right to the bottom immediately...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=121856&page=1

As I've stated... At least Trump wouldn't steal the silverware from the White House. Hillary would, and we have proof of that already.
                            I never seen a liberal convert to conservatism. Have you? Even the libs that I know that have been raped, robbed, and beaten up don't blame the criminals, they blame you and me. It will not get better.

And the liberal mindset allows stealing and breaking the law as long it is one of their own.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I never seen a liberal convert to conservatism. Have you? Even the libs that I know that have been raped, robbed, and beaten up don't blame the criminals, they blame you and me. It will not get better.
                              Of that we can be certain. Especially when BoBo will remain in DC and become a black lobbyist.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Adults Rashid Dostur
                                by casanova
                                The Warlord Abdul Rashid Dostur came back to Afghanistan and was promoted to military marshal by the Afghanian president Ashraf Ghani. ...
                                Today, 00:48
                              • casanova
                                Alouette III
                                by casanova
                                The military helicopter Alouette Iii will be staioned off duty in 1923 because of oldness by the Austrian airforce. The Austrian airfoce wants to buy...
                                Today, 00:22
                              • casanova
                                Israel Army
                                by casanova
                                The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                                Yesterday, 23:15
                              Working...
                              X