Whichway is the wind blowing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whichway is the wind blowing?

Not for nuthin' but... I wonder why it took Elizabeth Warren, the native-American senator from Massachusetts, until now to endorse Hilary Clinton for president.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
    Not for nuthin' but... I wonder why it took Elizabeth Warren, the native-American senator from Massachusetts, until now to endorse Hilary Clinton for president.
    She was looking for clarification on policy issues?
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Is it simply that she had been backing Saunders and considered it only polite to talk to him before endorsing Clinton?
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Is it simply that she had been backing Saunders and considered it only polite to talk to him before endorsing Clinton?
        Who is Saunders?
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Who is Saunders?
          A more U version of Bernie Sanders
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Yea, that's probably it.
            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Oh, I see. Sort of like the way words like humor and honor gain a ¨u¨ when they travel to GB...
              (I don´t think that holds true for surnames, however)
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Oh, I see. Sort of like the way words like humor and honor gain a ¨u¨ when they travel to GB...
                (I don´t think that holds true for surnames, however)
                In fairness it's more like they lose the "u" when they travel to the USA

Comment

Ok whatever...I wonder if she would have endorsed Sanders had he got more delegates than Clinton...I think most probably.
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Ok whatever...I wonder if she would have endorsed Sanders had he got more delegates than Clinton...I think most probably.
                    Isn't that what they are all doing now; holding their nose and backing their party?

Comment

Mostly standing around, bent over at the waist, pants down around their ankles, trying to feel which way the wind is blowing.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I´m thinking that theyŕe holding more than their noses...
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I´m thinking that theyŕe holding more than their noses...
                          Not if they're females...

Comment

Politician checking which way the winds are blowing...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Politician checking which way the winds are blowing...

A politician in such cheap clothes ? got to be kidding!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X