Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News contibutor treats Obama with kid gloves.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fox News contibutor treats Obama with kid gloves.

    Stacey Dash makes a thoughtful observation about Obama during a conservative radio program interview.

    http://www.forwardprogressives.com/f...-attack-video/

    "During an interview with conservative talk show host Joe Pagliarulo, she said that African Americans only voted for President Obama because of “21st century Nazism,” while also calling him an “Islamic fascist” and stating that she believes he doesn’t like this country. “We are more divided now that I’ve ever seen in my lifetime,” Dash said. “Because he doesn’t like the country. He’s an Islamic fascist, I believe. He doesn’t like America.”

    Why can't the liberal media treat Trump with the same kid gloves the way Joe and Stacy treat Obama?
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

  • #2
    huh?

    Comment


    • #3
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well at least they are consistent.
        I love the not so subtle irony in their tag line, "Fair and Balanced".
        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by armor11 View Post
          Stacey Dash makes a thoughtful observation about Obama during a conservative radio program interview.

          http://www.forwardprogressives.com/f...-attack-video/

          "During an interview with conservative talk show host Joe Pagliarulo, she said that African Americans only voted for President Obama because of “21st century Nazism,” while also calling him an “Islamic fascist” and stating that she believes he doesn’t like this country. “We are more divided now that I’ve ever seen in my lifetime,” Dash said. “Because he doesn’t like the country. He’s an Islamic fascist, I believe. He doesn’t like America.”

          Why can't the liberal media treat Trump with the same kid gloves the way Joe and Stacy treat Obama?
          She has the right to her opinion about the worse president ever. You don't wanna hear mine.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

          ~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
            She has the right to her opinion about the worse president ever. You don't wanna hear mine.
            Actually, we do!
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              She has the right to her opinion about the worse president ever.
              But, but, but don't you know freedom of speech and held opinions are rights reserved soley for the Left!
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                Well at least they are consistent.
                I love the not so subtle irony in their tag line, "Fair and Balanced".
                Keep loving it. This article has absolutely nothing to do with Fox News.
                Last edited by Salinator; 11 Jun 16, 15:33.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                Prayers.

                BoRG

                http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Keep loving it. This article has absolutely nothing to do with Fox News.
                  So? FOX-ophobia has been alive on this forum for years.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                    Well at least they are consistent.
                    I love the not so subtle irony in their tag line, "Fair and Balanced".
                    Op-eds, pundits, commentators(re-read the OP) are usually "boiler-plated" with a publisher's disclaimer letting the "MSM" provider off the liability hook. Been SOP for decades. You recently arrived from Tau Ceti 4?
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      So? FOX-ophobia has been alive on this forum for years.
                      I just wish the LAMEstream media was as nice to Trump as the conservative media is to Obama and the Clintons.

                      But I don't have any sympathy for Obama and the Clintons because of the attacks. I only have sympathy for Trump. Partly because he has the same family values that I hold in such high esteem. But also because he's so truthful, is so respectful of women, our allies across the border and ESPECIALLY our war heroes.

                      I cry a lonely tear *sniff* whenever anyone disparages his character.
                      "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                      -The President of the United States of America.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Actually, we do!
                        WE

                        Y
                        ou only speak for yourself, not for the whole membership
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X