Two questions about President Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions about President Trump

Most of the talk about Trump seems to focus on either his or Hillary's character, there are only two things I am really interested in.

1. Will he stick to two terms (assuming he gets re-elected, and seems pretty hard to get un-elected these days) ? Any possibility we will see President for Life Trump?

2. How likely is he to use Nukes in a non-M.A.D. scenario.
    One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions - Admiral Grace Hopper

"The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
    Wu Cheng'en Monkey

Answer to both, none.

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
      Less likely than Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
        Less likely than Hillary.
        There is no profit in sending nukes. Hillary is nonsense.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          There is no profit in sending nukes. Hillary is nonsense.
          Anybody who is so intransigent about admitting an error as Hillary is, who still insists Libya is better off now with a state of anarchy, economic implosion and tens of thousands of refugees and displaced persons, than what it was before, and still supports regime change in the face of its abject failure, is a person who will have no qualms about employing extreme military force rather than concede any ideological point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
            Most of the talk about Trump seems to focus on either his or Hillary's character, there are only two things I am really interested in.

1. Will he stick to two terms (assuming he gets re-elected, and seems pretty hard to get un-elected these days) ? Any possibility we will see President for Life Trump?

1. Short of a constitutional amendment or a coup, he can't serve more than two terms.
            2. Hopefully, he won't let our enemies or potential enemies be certain that he won't nuke them with little provocation.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

The only person stupid enough to push the button would be Hillary, of course then she would lie about it. Besides....

My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The belief that a President Trump could successfully declare himself president for life also requires the belief that the other branches of government as well as all the various agencies would stand idly by and allow it to happen.
                While recent events have demonstrated that the various arms of the government seem quite willing to enforce dem political views, there is no evidence that those agencies would support a conservative power grab.

For more on the support for the dem political agenda see:
                http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ba...rticle/2592705

and

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...onprofit-obama
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  Anybody who is so intransigent about admitting an error as Hillary is, who still insists Libya is better off now with a state of anarchy, economic implosion and tens of thousands of refugees and displaced persons, than what it was before, and still supports regime change in the face of its abject failure, is a person who will have no qualms about employing extreme military force rather than concede any ideological point.
                  We think alike.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X