Trump vs Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump vs Clinton

If you had to vote for one or the other, no other options.
    Trump
    81.25%
    Clinton
    18.75%
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

I voted for Clinton, she might be a snake in the grass but at least she is not a bigoted, ignorant a--clown.

Fortunately, on Election Day I will have another choice. A team of two former Republican governors named Gary Johnson and William Weld that actually sound like somewhat sane, reasonable adults and who propose actual policy ideas beyond bashing minorities, and scapegoating foreigners for all of our woes. Are they perfect? Heck no, but their names are not Trump or Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
      I voted for Clinton, she might be a snake in the grass but at least she is not a bigoted, ignorant a--clown.

Fortunately, on Election Day I will have another choice. A team of two former Republican governors named Gary Johnson and William Weld that actually sound like somewhat sane, reasonable adults and who propose actual policy ideas beyond bashing minorities, and scapegoating foreigners for all of our woes. Are they perfect? Heck no, but their names are not Trump or Clinton.
      Welcome to the 1%.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

While I dislike trump, I loath shillary.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Better a blowhard, arrogant, whack job than a malicious, vindictive, hateful serial felon.

Comment

Given the two choices - Skob has to go with Trump.
            Yes, I'm as surprised as anybody...

Comment

Bubonic plague opposed to cholera.
              I wish sincerely a good fortune to the USA,a country I am cherishing
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Clinton is still the favourite with the bookmakers, as she has been all along, however the odds have continued to narrow and Trump is now only 2-1, while some polls have given him a lead.

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/politics...on-2016/winner
                Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Clinton?

You must be kidding, after eight years with BoBo the world is about to collapse.
                  Last edited by 101combatvet; 04 Jun 16, 16:14.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                    Given the two choices - Skob has to go with Trump.
                    Yes, I'm as surprised as anybody...
                    +1, I'll hold my nose and vote for the A-hole and hope if he is elected (which won't happen in my opinion) he will surround himself with competent people and listen to them and not a bunch of sycophants and bootlickers like Obama's cabinet.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Biased poll as the ballot in Ohio will have at least 10 people on it for President. There are other choices despite what the rest of the sheeple think.
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                        Biased poll as the ballot in Ohio will have at least 10 people on it for President. There are other choices despite what the rest of the sheeple think.
                        Can't do it Bob, I won't waste my vote on someone that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win, that would just be a vote for Hillary as far as I am concerned.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          The ballot in Ohio could have 5,000 names on it... 4,998 would have 0% chance of winning. Either Trump or Clinton will be the next president... unless Bernie pulling off an Al Michaels-worthy miracle. In which case, either Trump or Sanders would win and the other 4,998 candidates would divide up about 2% of the vote.

I'm not interested in who people want to be president. I'm interested in who they would pick between the only two candidates who can actually win.

Comment

I can't participate! I refuse to vote for either.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                              I can't participate! I refuse to vote for either.
                              At this point its a negative vote. Whom do you loath more. Vote against them. Do you really want a clinton dy-nasty?
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X