Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump bashing: Does this make you more or less likely to support Trump?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump bashing: Does this make you more or less likely to support Trump?

    Every time Trump says something whacky or is quoted out of context, it seems to spin up a new thread in this section. I wasn't a Trump supporter until he locked up the GOP nomination and I wasn't a particularly enthusiastic supporter. However, all of the Trump-bashing, particularly by the media and the leftwing freak show, is turning me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter... How is it affecting you?
    43
    Makes me more likely to vote for Trump.
    37.21%
    16
    Makes me less likely to vote for Trump.
    9.30%
    4
    Makes no difference to me.
    39.53%
    17
    I can't vote in U.S. elections, but have a right to vote in this poll.
    13.95%
    6
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

  • #2
    The reason I chose Trump from the beginning is because I knew MSM would start lying about the eventual Repub nominee. After all, NBC (owned by GE), ABC (owned by Disney), WAPO (owned by Bezos) etc. are not going to like the fact that they can't control the president. That's the reason why they hated Bush from the beginning and attempted to get the dolt Gore in as president. (You all do know that Al Gore's father ran organized crime in Tennessee and that poor Al only knows how organized crime is run and nothing else, don't you?)

    I believe Trump was the only one who could handle the catty, high school gossip style attacks by the corrupt billionaires. Also he would have been the only one to fight back.

    It's amazing how many Americans are that stupid that they follow the 'tone' of MSM and believe its unbiased and not owned by billionaires who want to control your thinking for their own desires.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rkohut View Post
      The reason I chose Trump from the beginning is because I knew MSM would start lying about the eventual Repub nominee. After all, NBC (owned by GE), ABC (owned by Disney), WAPO (owned by Bezos) etc. are not going to like the fact that they can't control the president. That's the reason why they hated Bush from the beginning and attempted to get the dolt Gore in as president. (You all do know that Al Gore's father ran organized crime in Tennessee and that poor Al only knows how organized crime is run and nothing else, don't you?)

      I believe Trump was the only one who could handle the catty, high school gossip style attacks by the corrupt billionaires. Also he would have been the only one to fight back.

      It's amazing how many Americans are that stupid that they follow the 'tone' of MSM and believe its unbiased and not owned by billionaires who want to control your thinking for their own desires.
      This response to a weasel reporter made me start thinking that I could enthusiastically support Trump...

      Last edited by The Doctor; 04 Jun 16, 12:02.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #4
        Where's the poll option:

        The sight of him makes me want to puke and I would vote for Satan over that A-Hole.

        ??
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Every time Trump says something whacky or is quoted out of context, it seems to spin up a new thread in this section. I wasn't a Trump supporter until he locked up the GOP nomination and I wasn't a particularly enthusiastic supporter. However, all of the Trump-bashing, particularly by the media and the leftwing freak show, is turning me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter... How is it affecting you?
          About the same Doc.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            Every time Trump says something whacky or is quoted out of context, it seems to spin up a new thread in this section. I wasn't a Trump supporter until he locked up the GOP nomination and I wasn't a particularly enthusiastic supporter. However, all of the Trump-bashing, particularly by the media and the leftwing freak show, is turning me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter... How is it affecting you?
            I would not vote for the Trumpenstein Monster if my life depended on it! He represents the worst in American society.
            Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

            Initiated Chief Petty Officer
            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              Where's the poll option:

              The sight of him makes me want to puke and I would vote for Satan over that A-Hole.

              ??
              Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
              I would not vote for the Trumpenstein Monster if my life depended on it! He represents the worst in American society.
              And you would have considered voting for Rubo, Cruz or any other GOP candidates?

              The poll question is simple. It sounds like the Trump bashing has made no difference to either of you.
              Last edited by The Doctor; 04 Jun 16, 12:03.
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

              Comment


              • #8
                The wackier his statements get, the more I root for him to win the White House. It'll be far more interesting than anything in recent memory.

                But then, I'm an outsider without a dog in the race so to speak.

                Philip
                "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PhilipLaos View Post
                  The wackier his statements get, the more I root for him to win the White House. It'll be far more interesting than anything in recent memory.

                  But then, I'm an outsider without a dog in the race so to speak.

                  Philip
                  Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I could care less about Trump bashing, but I will say this: All the Trump bashers are giving the guy free headlines virtually everyday. If you don't believe that advertising of that sort will have an effect, you are gravely mistaken. Bashing him in the form going on now only gives him a huge advantage in name recognition. Hillary would have to spend hundreds of millions to match the value of that service that Trump's opposition is giving him for free.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The man is a flim flam artist, it horrifies me that anyone would consider him for the role of president.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Drumpf will set back the GOP like nothing else can. While I think he'll be a disaster as a President I'll enjoy every day on this board has his trumpeters defend it. It will make for a fun four years.
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                          Every time Trump says something whacky or is quoted out of context, it seems to spin up a new thread in this section. I wasn't a Trump supporter until he locked up the GOP nomination and I wasn't a particularly enthusiastic supporter. However, all of the Trump-bashing, particularly by the media and the leftwing freak show, is turning me into an enthusiastic Trump supporter... How is it affecting you?
                          Makes me wonder why you're not a supporter of President Obama. Insert 'Rightwing' before 'media' in the sentence above and you've got the same situation.
                          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          And why the sea is boiling hot—
                          And whether pigs have wings.”
                          ― Lewis Carroll

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by redcoat View Post
                            The man is a flim flam artist, it horrifies me that anyone would consider him for the role of president.
                            I don't see him that way. I see him in the mold of a Hollywood celebrity who does outrageous things to grab headlines. When it comes right down to it, the Presidential race is a popularity contest.
                            One way to win such a contest is to keep your name and face in the public eye as much as possible. If that means saying and doing outrageous stuff, you do it. That's what Trump is doing.
                            By comparison, Hillary is barely getting any press traction at all. She has a horrid public persona. She comes across as wooden, insincere, and fake.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              And you would have considered voting for Rubo, Cruz or any other GOP candidates?
                              Kasich on the Republican side or Webb for the Democrats. Anyone else and I'm either holding my nose or sleeping in that day.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X