No announcement yet.

White, male writers creates hostile culture for students of color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait until Hillary makes higher-education free so all degrees will become worthless. Then I'll run for office and you'll all work for me.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

More nonsense coming from Yale...

Yale President Peter Salovey stood before hundreds of students on April 28 at Battell Chapel and engaged in a frank, open, and often impassioned exchange about the university’s decision to retain the name of Calhoun College, as well as other recent naming decisions on campus.

In his opening remarks, Salovey assured the students, many of whom were wearing tape over their mouths in protest, that their opinions were highly valued as the Yale Corporation weighed whether to rename the residential college named after 19th-century American statesman John C. Calhoun, who supported nullification and fervently defended slavery as a “public good.”

Salovey announced the Calhoun College decision on April 27, explaining that keeping the name encourages the Yale community to confront the history of slavery, and to teach about that history and its legacy. He simultaneously announced that the university’s two new undergraduate residential colleges, slated to open in 2017, will be named for civil rights activist Pauli Murray, ’65 J.S.D., ’79 Hon. D.Div., and founding father Benjamin Franklin, and that Yale will change the title of “master” to “head of college” in all of the residential colleges.

http://news.yale.edu/2016/04/29/salo...ming-decisions
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Is that a giant SUCKING sound I hear?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X