ACLU Director Quits After Daughters’ Bathroom Ordeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACLU Director Quits After Daughters’ Bathroom Ordeal

Amazing silence from MSM, I wonder why that is?

http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=50706

Originally posted by rkohut View Post

Good for her!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” Dillard Smith said.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

The “hierarchy of rights” the ACLU chooses to defend or ignore, she wrote, is “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities.” She did not elaborate further.

Dillard Smith, who describes herself as “progressive” and “unapologetically black” says she just can’t go along with the ACLU’s transgender legal agenda which includes suing North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory for signed a law requiring individuals to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex.

Dillard Smith says that the ACLU’s opposition to the bill, which essentially leaves restroom policy up to business owners, proves that her legal philosophy and that of the ACLU no longer align.

“I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization,” Dillard Smith said. “I believe there are solutions that can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent,” she said.

In response, Dillard Smith started a new website, Finding Middle Ground, which is providing the public with a “safe space” to share their views of the transgender bathroom issue without fear of being called a bigot or hater.
      - See more at: http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=....pDYJx2Ay.dpuf

There is not place in the ACLU for a woman that refuses to abandon her children to the tender mercies of grown men in the bathroom with her pre-teen kids.

One story that will never been seen on TV. You wouldn't have heard about it if they had killed the girls and the mom too.
      The only way this could ever make the evening news is if SHE had pulled a gun on them, that's it.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by rkohut View Post

Ah...the old "reality-bites-them-in-the-butt" scenario. BUT...instead of doing something useful, she resigned like a coward sneaking off into the night, instead of having a come-to-Jesus meeting with the other heads of the ACLU about it.

The MSM is fully in favor of the transgender BS, so it's against their interests to cover a major defeat like this.

Drop them an e-mail and ask them outright if they have any plans to grow a set, and if so, what will it take to initiate that long overdue process?

Comment

They're always willing to volunteer other people to deal with the effects of their jack-a$$ ideas, er I mean....'social engineering'.

The only time they care is when it concerns them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Drop them an e-mail and ask them outright if they have any plans to grow a set, and if so, what will it take to initiate that long overdue process?
            Once they grow a set, they will use the women's bathroom.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Obama's daughters are next. :thump:

This is the problem with liberals, they just can't think or care until it involves them directly. Amazing!
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                Touche`!

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Obama's daughters are next. :thump:

This is the problem with liberals, they just can't think or care until it involves them directly. Amazing!
                  BoBo's sheltered little darlings never share a bathroom with anybody without a whole squad of Secret Service agents in there with them. And don;t expect to see any transgenders in the White House, either.

Comment

I was watching a discussion on transgenders,

There was a moment when Zoey Tur, a t/g reporter...told off Ben Shaprio(a well known commentator) because Shaprio referred to Tg people as mentally ill. I ask the good people of acg if you were told you were mentally ill because of who you are , or how you look...how would you react?

IMO people have a right to stand up to bullies, so I stand by Zoey Tur.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                      I was watching a discussion on transgenders,

There was a moment when Zoey Tur, a t/g reporter...told off Ben Shaprio(a well known commentator) because Shaprio referred to Tg people as mentally ill. I ask the good people of acg if you were told you were mentally ill because of who you are , or how you look...how would you react?
                      If I thought I were something I was not, like a woman, or Jesus, or the 4th alien duende, I would be deserving of the term "mentally ill".
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                        You mean like momma's mystery bulge?
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          If I thought I were something I was not, like a woman, or Jesus, or the 4th alien duende, I would be deserving of the term "mentally ill".
                          Long time no see Gixxer, hope all is well with you.

Jesus or the 4th alien dude are not the same as transgenders. Jesus is God, the 4th alien dude is the same as Willy Wonka I suppose. If a person went up to you and told you hello miss how are you... how would you feel...thats what its like for people like Zoey to have to be called sir. Now Ill tell you something partner, if some guy came up to me and called me miss I would not just sit there like a stoop and say nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                            Long time no see Gixxer, hope all is well with you.

Jesus or the 4th alien dude are not the same as transgenders. Jesus is God, the 4th alien dude is the same as Willy Wonka I suppose. If a person went up to you and told you hello miss how are you... how would you feel...thats what its like for people like Zoey to have to be called sir. Now Ill tell you something partner, if some guy came up to me and called me miss I would not just sit there like a stoop and say nothing.
                            I'm glad you're back....

See post #11........

If you disagree, read it again.....
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Come see de light! Shoes on the other foot now.

Welcome to reality.

GG
                              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X