Thuggish Left Continue Violent Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thuggish Left Continue Violent Streak

In my naivity, I thought the idea of democracy was that we all express our views peacefully via the ballot box and debate the merits and flaws in an opponents arguments. With the emergence of Trump, the Left are seriously struggling with this concept. Their position is this - we don't like his views so let's use violence to suppress his democratic platform, disrupt his events, attack his supporters and generally create mayhem. The nasty, thuggish side of the Left is being revealed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36404323
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Look at what has happened in France past week before using the word "violence" regarding the Americans protesters....
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
      Look at what has happened in France past week before using the word "violence" regarding the Americans protesters....
      We shall have to see how well the French Left react in the next election.

French Unions are always creating trouble over something, especially when the weather gets warmer and it is more fun to be outside burning tyres and shouting slogans.
      Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
        In my naivity, I thought the idea of democracy was that we all express our views peacefully via the ballot box and debate the merits and flaws in an opponents arguments. With the emergence of Trump, the Left are seriously struggling with this concept. Their position is this - we don't like his views so let's use violence to suppress his democratic platform, disrupt his events, attack his supporters and generally create mayhem. The nasty, thuggish side of the Left is being revealed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36404323
        It's more like:

We hate and despise his views. Therefore, it's only justified that we (variously) shout him down, beat his followers, disrupt his speeches, and in any and every way possible, including using violence stop him. After all, he is hateful and (fill in the blank with some other vilification), so he deserves no less.

Comment

Didn't seem to be any problems at the Rolling Thunder rally..........
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            Didn't seem to be any problems at the Rolling Thunder rally..........
            Libbys are crazy.......but most of them aren't suicidal. Someone goes to F up a memorial rally of Bikers who are also in large part Veterans......yeah, suicide.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              Libbys are crazy.......but most of them aren't suicidal. Someone goes to F up a memorial rally of Bikers who are also in large part Veterans......yeah, suicide.
              I agree, even the paid, professional protesters wouldn't go near that rally.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Could you see Trump holding a rally in San Fran...?

Comment

I believe that most of the violence at various Trump appearances is due to the thugs who are paid by (insert party/viewpoint of choice here) to incite riots and general bad behavior so that the news media can embellish and sensationalize it.
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I dunno, would you really have to pay to get people like this to go all Brown-Shirt on the opposition?

The monsters from the id that now control the Democrat Party have transformed that party into a mob of undead extras from The Dawn of the Dead. It's an indecent and disgusting spectacle and I suspect there's more than a few million long-time Democrats who are revolted by it. That certainly seems to be creeping into the polls. It has made many compromises over the years and taken in many "causes" each one more dubious and rotten than the last. Strutting and noble and handsome when preening before the cameras and the crowds, but putrid and pestilential when you see it as it is in the dull light of its pustule blossoming "new morning."
                    http://americandigest.org/mt-archive...e_to_all_1.php
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      I dunno, would you really have to pay to get people like this to go all Brown-Shirt on the opposition?

http://americandigest.org/mt-archive...e_to_all_1.php
                      Not really. For the Left all they need do is turn to "community organizers" (aka, unemployed rabble rousers) who will turn out bus loads of indigent and causally employed persons who enjoy a good riot.
                      It's not hard for them to get a bunch of college students, NEETs, hard core union members, and the unemployable to show up for something to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        I believe that most of the violence at various Trump appearances is due to the thugs who are paid by (insert party/viewpoint of choice here) to incite riots and general bad behavior so that the news media can embellish and sensationalize it.
                        Sounds like something out of the "tin-foil hat" department.

The MSM has been sensationalizing, embellishing and mis-quoting Trump ever since he threw his hat in the ring. He's had no shortage of press coverage, receiving nearly as much as the other (former) GOP candidates combined.

I suppose he's paying them to vandalize and steal his campaign and yard signs as well?
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          I agree, even the paid, professional protesters wouldn't go near that rally.
                          Going to that again is on my "bucket" list. doubt if I make it though...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X