"GOP kills energy funding bill over LGBT measure"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Did you even read the excerpt? I know you didn't read the article, and I'm debating whether you read at all.

ALMOST ALL DEMOCRATS AND MANY REPUBLICANS VOTED AGAINST IT.

So yep....the 'religious right'......meaning Democrats, voted against it.
    First of all I read the excerpt and I read the article, and I read other articles from better sources on this subject. My statement stands.

Also what are you talking about? The Democrats voted against it because of the amendments the Repubs put in about lightbulbs and clean air.

I am talking about the religious right that voted against it, for no reason other than what Maloney put in about LGBT contractors.
    Last edited by A7V; 27 May 16, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by A7V View Post
      First of all I read the excert and I read the article, and I read other articles from better sources on this subject. My statement stands.

Also what are you talking about? The Democrats voted against it because of the amendments the Repubs put in about lightbulbs and clean air.

I am talking about the religious right that voted against it, for no reason other than what Maloney put in about LGBT contractors.
      Good for them. The freak show will have to go with a real bill.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by A7V View Post
        First of all I read the excerpt and I read the article, and I read other articles from better sources on this subject. My statement stands.

Both sides did the same thing to the bill, triggering the same response from each side. But somehow only one side is to blame?
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Both sides did the same thing to the bill, triggering the same response from each side. But somehow only one side is to blame?
          That is how the liberals roll...
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

What's really funny about the whole "transgender" thing is how the Left / Progressives are really making what is a mental illness legal.
            Sure, we can argue about what causes homosexuality, but there's no question that cross dressing, getting cosmetic surgery or having your genitalia altered is conscious choice and not one made by someone mentally stable. The near 50% suicide rate of transgenders only adds more credibility to the argument that this group has serious mental illness issues. Humoring that is... Well, insane. But, then again, the Left often is insane...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X