Clear All

• Trump is correct ...

Judging from today's Drudge headlines;
    RIOT AT TRUMP NM RALLY...
    MEXICAN FLAG-WAVING MOB...
    LIGHT FIRES, THROW ROCKS...
    COPS INJURED...
    VIDEO...
    Protesters assault Trump supporter in wheelchair...
    http://www.drudgereport.com/

Seems we have confirmation of the "value" of many of our recent "immigrants".
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
    Present Current Events are the Future's History

We must be very lucky in the Greater Cincinnati area.

The Hispanics here pretty much keep to them selves. They are often the victims of robbery because the thugs know they tend to have cash due to difficulties with the banks.

We don't seem to have problems with Hispanic gangs in this area.

Having said that, I am opposed to illegal immigration. A nation should decide what amount and who it wants as immigrants. It is insane to have 10s of millions of illegals in the country with many more coming.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

If you dig further into the protest, you will find that many of them are the usual Democrat "rent a mob" hired with Soro's funding.

Their results, the total opposite effect of what they intended.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Two out of three that were in Arizona 15 years ago left, mostly for California when Arizona cracked down hard on illegals. Our gift to them...

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
          If you dig further into the protest, you will find that many of them are the usual Democrat "rent a mob" hired with Soro's funding.

Their results, the total opposite effect of what they intended.
          Source that Soros paid them? Or is it another case of paranoid delusion?
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Seems we have confirmation of the "value" of many of our recent "immigrants".
            And you can bet your life that Obama will pull every trick in the book to bring in as many as he can before he leaves.... if he leaves.

Now, these Re-Conquistas, La Raza racists and other assorted 3rd-world Thugs don't really worry me much. They murder plenty of people and obviously intimidate the hell out of Democrats, but they are just the tip of the iceberg-

In a hard-hitting letter to the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Congressman Gingrey demands that the agency keep Americans informed about its plan to handle the growing public health crisis posed by the influx of minors. “As the unaccompanied children continue to be transported to shelters around the country on commercial airlines and other forms of transportation, I have serious concerns that the diseases carried by these children may begin to spread too rapidly to control,” the congressman writes. “In fact, as you undoubtedly know, some of these diseases have no known cure.”
            http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...gue-swine-flu/

Identified: Ten States with Unusual Outbreaks

Don't wait around for these states' Chambers of Commerce to give you this heads up. Here is a list of ten states that have experienced at least one outbreak of a rare or exotic disease. The list includes the five most populous states in the nation and accounts for better than 42% of the U.S. population.

Arizona: No surprise here. Despite Arizona's efforts to crack down on illegal border crossings, there's still a steady influx of undocumented immigrants in this state. West Nile Virus entered the United States in 1999 and quickly spread across the nation. In recent years, Arizona has been hard hit with a virulent strain of this once-exotic-but-now-commonplace virus, and patients have been affected with seizures and nerve damage in some cases.
            Arizona citizens will pay a high cost in personal health consequences for the federal government's hostile and aggressive opposition to the state's commonsense attempts to curb illegal immigration.

California: It's also no surprise that California is home to exotic diseases, but even I didn't realize that typhoid was making a comeback. In 2009, an outbreak of typhoid fever affected 90 Californians. And, they weren't the only ones... there were 400 cases reported during the year nationwide. Historically, tens of thousands of Americans have died of typhoid fever, including some 81,000 Union soldiers and two First Ladies, Abigail Adams and Mary Todd Lincoln.
            The truly scary part is that typhoid has repeatedly evolved to become resistant to more and more antibiotics. There's no reason to believe that this evolution will not continue, enabling typhoid to reassert its historic role as a major public health threat. Globally, the disease still kills over 200,000 people annually.

Colorado: In Colorado, people are at a higher risk of contracting hantavirus than in other states. Hantavirus can lead to a deadly respiratory infection. It's spread through rodent waste. Most people get it by drinking from contaminated containers or by inhaling dust in buildings with rodent infestations.
            Sponsored Message Independent Living

Delaware: Delaware tops the list for Lyme Disease cases, but you may come in contact with infected ticks throughout New England, down through Maryland and as far west as Minnesota.

Florida: In 2010, more than 66 cases of Dengue fever were reported in the Sunshine State. Dengue is transmitted by mosquitoes and until very recently was found most often in more tropical regions like India and the South Pacific.

Illinois: Certain insects typically found in South and Central America transmit Chagas disease. It infects you with a parasite that attacks your organs. It's difficult to diagnose because many of the symptoms mimic heart disease, and because most U.S. doctors have never seen it. Several confirmed cases of Chagas disease have been diagnosed in Illinois as well as California, Texas, Florida, New York, and many other states.

New Mexico: If you thought the plague was a disease of bygone days, think again. While the U.S. only sees a handful of Bubonic Plague cases a year, it is still around... and more often than not, it's in New Mexico. In 2009, 75% of all reported cases were there.

New York: When was the last time you heard of someone having the measles? How about mumps? Both diseases are on the rise in New York.

Oklahoma: You may have thought that Rocky Mountain spotted fever was a thing of the past – a disease you hear about in old Western movies. But, nearly 2000 people contract this bacterial infection every year. A third of the cases happen in Oklahoma, making it the biggest hot spot for this disease of yore.

Texas: Last, but not least... another border state. In Texas, approximately 150 new cases of leprosy – yes, leprosy – are diagnosed each year. Travelers and illegal immigrants bring in some cases, but in Texas the armadillos also carry the bacteria that triggers the disease. So, if you ever go to Texas, don't wrestle the wildlife!
            http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_32135.php

So, while unbridled gang-voilence intended to alter the result of a US Presidential election is certainly dangerous and news-worthy, I'm thinking its not the most catastrophic thing illegal immigration is bringing us.
            Thanks Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post

PSL, Red Nation, Move on org.,Democracy Spring : all funded by Soros.

Comment

Groups funded by Soros have themselves claimed credit for riots and have promised more riots. I don't know if that is actually true or not, but is is all over the place out there if you google. Just because you do not believe it means that someone else is making it up.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Just Ron being Ron.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Unless the person is just a troll they should be the ones responsible with providing references to claims made in their post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      And you can bet your life that Obama will pull every trick in the book to bring in as many as he can before he leaves.... if he leaves.
                      :
                      Are you suggesting there is any chance whatsoever that Obama will not leave office?
                      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                        Are you suggesting there is any chance whatsoever that Obama will not leave office?

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                          Groups funded by Soros have themselves claimed credit for riots and have promised more riots. I don't know if that is actually true or not, but is is all over the place out there if you google. Just because you do not believe it means that someone else is making it up.
                          Again, source? Just because you say it's true doesn't mean it is.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            All over the place... like Aunt Tizzies Bridge Club an Bubba down at the bar.

Wwould you put it past Trump that he is paying for it? Great false flag operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              All over the place... like Aunt Tizzies Bridge Club an Bubba down at the bar.

Wwould you put it past Trump that he is paying for it? Great false flag operation.
                              I would not put anything past the Trumpenstein Monster John. That deplorable excuse for a human being is a master of sophistry. I loved his claim that somehow Hillary Clinton is going to get rid of the Second Amendment. To do that legally any proposal to amend the Constitution has to be ratified by 2/3 of the states if I recall correctly. Maybe the Donald was implying that Hillary plans to give herself dictatorial powers in the vein of Maduro, or maybe he loves the uneducated because it is easier to bamboozle them; I go with the latter.
                              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X