Hillary used unsecure phone and fax for sensitive communiations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary used unsecure phone and fax for sensitive communiations

It wasn't just her own e-mail server. She now appears to have used non-secure, non-government phones and faxes to do sensitive and what should have been secure communications.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

"This drip, drip of new Clinton emails show Hillary Clinton could not care less about the security of her communications," said Tom Fitton, the president of the watchdog group, Judicial Watch, in a statement releasing Thursday's email. "How many other smoking gun emails are Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators in the Obama administration hiding from the American people?"
    (emphasis mine)

That's pretty much how I see it. She should go to prison for this. You or I would.

It will all be swept under the rug. Easily the most corrupt justice department America has had since Nixon and probably worse than even them.

Comment

And the Democrats don't care about the security of the country or the country itself, they only care about themselves.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The DoD is really cracking down on members of the military who don't properly secure PII. The consequences can lead to career ending actions. Yet, the people who have access to much more information skate, and they were kind enough to give my PII to the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          And the Democrats don't care about the security of the country or the country itself, they only care about themselves.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Nixon had an 18 minute gap in his tapes and Hillary is missing tens of thousands of emails.
            Nobody believed Nixon's explanation for the 18 minute gap, but when Hillary says those 30,000 emails were all personal and innocently deleted, her supporters and the media just nod their heads obediently.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
              It will all be swept under the rug. Easily the most corrupt justice department America has had since Nixon and probably worse than even them.
              Exactly. "Screw up and move up" is the new Washington mantra.

We might as well let organized crime run the government. They're much better organized, they provide what you pay for, and they immediately eliminate screw-ups and those who refuse to follow the rules. And, above all, they make a huge profit consistently while operating on a cash-and-carry basis.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Government IS organized crime. It's our job to insure that it doesn't get much worse.

Unfortunately.... we fail.

GG
                "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

.... and this harridan is going to be the next Pres of the US?

Unbelievable!

GG
                  "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Another CEC confirmation thread devoid of almost any facts at all.
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                      Another CEC confirmation thread devoid of almost any facts at all.
                      From the linked article:

New emails released by a conservative watchdog group on Thursday appear to show former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton directing a top aide to call her via an unsecured phone line when technical troubles prevented a secure phone conversation.

"I give up. Call me on my home #," Clinton told then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills in a February 2009 email, after more than an hour of trouble trying to communicate via a secure line.
                      "I just spoke to ops and called you reg line - we have to wait until we see each other b/c [the] technology is not working," Mills said in another email sent at almost exactly the same time.
                      "Pls try again," responded Clinton, a few moments later.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        From the linked article:

New emails released by a conservative watchdog group on Thursday appear to show former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton directing a top aide to call her via an unsecured phone line when technical troubles prevented a secure phone conversation.

"I give up. Call me on my home #," Clinton told then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills in a February 2009 email, after more than an hour of trouble trying to communicate via a secure line.
                        "I just spoke to ops and called you reg line - we have to wait until we see each other b/c [the] technology is not working," Mills said in another email sent at almost exactly the same time.
                        "Pls try again," responded Clinton, a few moments later.
                        Correct with the implied 'and'???

Now please show us where they talked about classified information on that non secure line, oh wait, you nor they can. All that is there is an email train saying "Oh **** can't go secure call on non secure" and that is that.

I worked in one of the busiest field offices that the Corps of Engineer had in Iraq. I had no classified phone and no classified email. People from Baghdad and offices that were on US military bases would call me and ask for secure com's... "Sorry no can do"..."Oh what can we do?" Answer is simple, you work it out without talking violating the rules. Not really hard to do.
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Correct with the implied 'and'???

Now please show us where they talked about classified information on that non secure line, oh wait, you nor they can. All that is there is an email train saying "Oh **** can't go secure call on non secure" and that is that.

I worked in one of the busiest field offices that the Corps of Engineer had in Iraq. I had no classified phone and no classified email. People from Baghdad and offices that were on US military bases would call me and ask for secure com's... "Sorry no can do"..."Oh what can we do?" Answer is simple, you work it out without talking violating the rules. Not really hard to do.

You were not Sec of State.
                          There is nothing in there that says they were discussing secure matters. However, the fact that they were attempting to use secure lines rather than the unsecure ones suggests that the people trying to contact Clinton wanted it to be on a secure line.

You will note that the recommendation from "ops" was to wait until they could speak face to face rather than use a nonsecure line. Why would "ops" recommend waiting until they are face to face instead of a regular phone line if the information isn't sensitive?
                          There is nothing that tells us the content of the communication, but it is clear that they were trying to keep it secure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                            You were not Sec of State.
                            There is nothing in there that says they were discussing secure matters. However, the fact that they were attempting to use secure lines rather than the unsecure ones suggests that the people trying to contact Clinton wanted it to be on a secure line.

You will note that the recommendation from "ops" was to wait until they could speak face to face rather than use a nonsecure line. Why would "ops" recommend waiting until they are face to face instead of a regular phone line if the information isn't sensitive?
                            There is nothing that tells us the content of the communication, but it is clear that they were trying to keep it secure.
                            And it failed.

You missed my point, there are lots of ways to discuss a matter in the clear when secure is NOT available.

So we have a post of a partisan hack group, Judicial Watch, on a partisan hack website that says nothing and implies a lot knowing that it's followers and readers will fill in the missing actual facts with bits from their imagination. Hence my original post.
                            “To talk of many things:
                            Of cabbages—and kings—
                            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

And it failed.

You missed my point, there are lots of ways to discuss a matter in the clear when secure is NOT available.

So we have a post of a partisan hack group, Judicial Watch, on a partisan hack website that says nothing and implies a lot knowing that it's followers and readers will fill in the missing actual facts with bits from their imagination. Hence my original post.

As an aside, Judicial watch may be a "hack group", but they aren't the ones whom have been repeatedly caught lying and then admonished by the Court in the ongoing litigation. JW is the most honest player in that dispute.

Regardless, I agree there are other ways to discuss secure information. The point of the matter is Hillary's lack of concern with secure matters. Based on the evidence, it is reasonable to assume they were discussing a secure matter and when it couldn't be done safely, Hillary ignored the security protocol and said call her home number. It is about her judgment, not whether the conversation took place.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X