Trump considers speaking every night to the delegates at the GOP Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump considers speaking every night to the delegates at the GOP Convention

The Trump Reality Show, Political style, moves closer to fruition.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2590693

The Republican National Convention in Cleveland could be fully Trumped.

In an interview with Bloomberg's Masters in Politics podcast, Donald Trump's senior adviser Barry Bennett said the presumptive GOP nominee might speak every night of the convention.
    "I think when it comes to the program a lot of us feel that we could juice up the format just a little," Bennett told Masters in Politics. "More entertaining, more interesting. I don't know why the candidate only speaks on acceptance night, why shouldn't he speak every night from a different city? How come we are not doing broadcasts on Facebook or Google, why are we just relying on 45 minutes of network television time?"
    I seem to remember lots of concern about a narcissist for President on this board...

It's all Trump, all the time.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    The Trump Reality Show, Political style, moves closer to fruition.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2590693

I seem to remember lots of concern about a narcissist for President on this board....
    So what, is narcissim confined to one person?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      Frankly, I think a strong does of narcissism would be required to put oneself through the hell of a national election.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Go search the old politics forum and get back to me.
        “To talk of many things:
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Go search the old politics forum and get back to me.
          No need, I remember the discussions very well re your man BoBo being a narcissist, that prompted my response, all I meant was Trump is not alone however which one of those two as-----s is the bigger one can be debated.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

...I think when it comes to the program a lot of us feel that we could juice up the format just a little," Bennett told Masters in Politics. "More entertaining, more interesting...
            Reality TV comes to the Republican Convention.

Comment

Trung Si, what plane or building or golf course does O have his name on?

What action by O is more narristic than Trumps on every day of his campaign?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Trump considers speaking every night to the delegates at the GOP Convention

Isn't that forbidden under the US constitution? - the bit about cruel and unusual punishment?
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

No need, I remember the discussions very well re your man BoBo being a narcissist, that prompted my response, all I meant was Trump is not alone however which one of those two as-----s is the bigger one can be debated.
                  And yet some of those same posters in those threads seem to have forgotten that in their support of Trump.
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It is if you're the narcissist...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      It is if you're the narcissist...

That fits The Donald to a t.

Comment

And yet some of those same posters in those threads seem to have forgotten that in their support of Trump.
                        With few exceptions we have few supporters of The Donald and his ducks here at ACG. Most all of us are degusted with both canidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Trung Si, what plane or building or golf course does O have his name on?
                          That is called "Branding". Trump makes a lot of his money through the rights to use his name. There are a lot of things that Trump built but does not own, but continue to receive royalties by allowing the usage of his name. Nothing wrong that, it is Business 101. Whether you or I liking or not liking him does not change the fact that his name is worth a whole lot and a lot of properties want to be associated with his name.

What action by O is more narristic than Trumps on every day of his campaign?
                          You forgotten Obama One? Or the Greek Columns and the reverb when he was on stage? Or going to Germany? The list is quite extensive if you want to compare both sides of the coin honestly.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            That is called "Branding". Trump makes a lot of his money through the rights to use his name. There are a lot of things that Trump built but does not own, but continue to receive royalties by allowing the usage of his name. Nothing wrong that, it is Business 101. Whether you or I liking or not liking him does not change the fact that his name is worth a whole lot and a lot of properties want to be associated with his name.
                            Trump has created a huge number of jobs, revitalized urban areas, and made a lot of people better off. Something Bobo has never managed.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              If that is true, you need to cut down on the nachos; you're generating too large a gravitational field!
                              ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                              2) Enjoy playing it
                              3) Enjoy sharing it
                              4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X