Trump considers speaking every night to the delegates at the GOP Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Trung Si, what plane or building or golf course does O have his name on?

What action by O is more narristic than Trumps on every day of his campaign?
    I don't think Community Organizers that are failed lawyers and iffy professors make enough money to buy planes or build golf courses or buildings.......
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      I don't think Community Organizers that are failed lawyers and iffy professors make enough money to buy planes or build golf courses or buildings.......
      How many have Gates, Zuckerberg, Jobs, Buffet, Kock Bros on them?

Your not so naive not to see that Trump is world class narcissist? The world is about him.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

But are the delegates required to come and listen every night.

I'd let him speak
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

How many have Gates, Zuckerberg, Jobs, Buffet, Koch Bros on them?

Your not so naive not to see that Trump is world class narcissist? The world is about him.
          I agree, Trump lost me about thirty years ago when he wanted to call a bicycle race in NY "The Tour De Trump", I thought then, what an arrogant, narcissistic prick!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

How many have Gates, Zuckerberg, Jobs, Buffet, Kock Bros on them?
            Because they have no brand value on buildings or golf courses.

However, San Francisco General Hospital has just been renamed Zuckerberg whatever, and he just got started. There has been many many philanthropists before him that never had there name on anything because they insisted on it.

He may or may not be a narcissist. But things with his name on it does not prove or disprove that.

Would you say that Michael Jordan is the biggest narcissist because his name is on more shoes than there are people in China?

How about Henry Ford?

Kohler?
            Otis?
            Krupp?
            Mercedez?
            Benz?
            Daimler?
            Diesel?
            Porsche?

Again, Trump is a businessman. Putting a name on things is a SOP called "branding" in the business world. You dislike of Trump is allowing you overlook at the rationale of what branding is all about.

Trump is a FAMOUS developer, so real estate developments are named after him in an effort to enhance perceived value.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I really do think that the Republican Party has to stop trying to convince everyone that the will of the people is something that they should not support.

If Donald manages to win this election without their precious endorsements, it will be the BEST thing to happen to American and Western politics since year dot.

All these big time Republicans didn't give the Donald a prayer 8 weeks ago. Now, they think that not personally endorsing him will, (like the spoilt rich children throwing pouting tantrums that they are), make a bit of difference.

Endorsements are only as good as the people that wish to believe them. Otherwise, its a lot of hot air.

If the voting people want Trump, the Republican bigwigs should swallow this, rather than getting all antsy about the supposed damage to the party.

THEY are doing more damage to the chances of a Republican President than anything else at present. So much sour grapes from power players TRUMPED at their own game, by a man who broke all of their rules of etiquette, showing us all how much those rules really mattered to the final outcome.

GO DONALD
              Last edited by Drusus Nero; 13 May 16, 00:12.
              My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
              GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
              Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                Because they have no brand value on buildings or golf courses.

However, San Francisco General Hospital has just been renamed Zuckerberg whatever, and he just got started. There has been many many philanthropists before him that never had there name on anything because they insisted on it.

He may or may not be a narcissist. But things with his name on it does not prove or disprove that.

Would you say that Michael Jordan is the biggest narcissist because his name is on more shoes than there are people in China?

How about Henry Ford?

Kohler?
                Otis?
                Krupp?
                Mercedez?
                Benz?
                Daimler?
                Diesel?
                Porsche?

Again, Trump is a businessman. Putting a name on things is a SOP called "branding" in the business world. You dislike of Trump is allowing you overlook at the rationale of what branding is all about.

Trump is a FAMOUS developer, so real estate developments are named after him in an effort to enhance perceived value.
                Jordan doesn't own the company.

Other company's on your list manufacture items. Trump doesn't manufacture anything. He just loves his name in lights.

Diesel is a brand name for jeans and not named for a person.
                All those other names are dead except Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  You left out two term President of the US.

Comment

Jordan doesn't own the company.

Other company's on your list manufacture items. Trump doesn't manufacture anything. He just loves his name in lights.

Diesel is a brand name for jeans and not named for a person.
                    All those other names are dead except Porsche.
                    Wrong Diesel. Rudolf Diesel, whose name is given to the Diesel engine even though it was not invented by him. At best, he should only get partial credit for the fuel.

Ferdinand Porsche died in 1951.

So all are dead but their name continues.

You do know that the Trump business was named for Donald's GRANDMOTHER? It was named Trump before Donald was born.

Are you purposely trying to look like you have zero knowledge about business, branding, marketing, advertising, and company imaging?

Corporations sometimes spend millions or billion to buy or build up a name. Trump is a recognized name down to the last household in America and to most literate people in the world. It would be bad business not to take advantage of the Trump name.

Jordan doesn't manufacture anything, but it is okay to have his name of shoes he never wore before. So having his name everywhere is okay, but not for Trump.

Zuckerberg does not own SF General and does not manufacture anything. But it is okay for his name to replace that of an entire city. You might want to watch more news if you do not think his name is everywhere.

Trump develops multi-million dollars real estate developments, but can't have his name on it. People want to pay him to keep his name on properties they he developed but does not own, but it is not okay. The city of New York hired him to build and manage an ice arena and they (the city) renamed it Trump to attract more business but it is not okay.

Television paid people millions of dollars to famous people to do shows. It is okay for everyone except for Trump.

Obama self-proclaimed his Presidency by naming a hired plane Obama One which is not arrogance, but Trump advertising his name on a plane he actually owns to advertise his success in order to attract more business is not okay.

Obama presenting himself in a godly image on stage with Greek columns and reverb on the audio amp is okay, but Trump wanting to speak at the convention is arrogance according to you.

It is okay for everyone else in the world to take advantage of BRANDING a recognized name except for Trump.

Sorry HP, either you are being obtuse or is intentionally overlooking reason just because of your hatred for the man.

As I have said numerous times, I do not even like the man and yes he may very well be arrogant and narcissistic - I don't know as I do not know him personally and have never had the chance or misfortune(?) to meet him. I do know that people who go out of their way to dislike Trump are warming others up to him. To be honest, I had pledged to vote for anyone Republican in order to defeat Hillary or Sanders, but had dreaded the day I will actually have to do vote for Trump - now I am going to gladly vote for Trump because I am tired of people in casting stones in glass houses.
                    Last edited by Salinator; 14 May 16, 22:18.
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X