Trump goes after the Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump goes after the Liar

Been waiting for this, finally someone with balls will be attacking that fraud. Let the games begin!

http://6abc.com/news/trump-doubles-d...fairs/1328666/
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Here's a snippet from the article:

Looking ahead to the general election, Donald Trump is doubling down on his criticism of Hillary Clinton as an "enabler" of her husband's affairs.

"Hillary hurt many women. The women that he [Bill Clinton] abused," he told supporters at a campaign event in Spokane, Washington.

"Some of those women were destroyed not by him, but by the way that Hillary Clinton treated them after everything went down," he went on.

The presumptive Republican nominee didn't hold back when it came to Bill Clinton, either.

"Hillary Clinton's husband abused women more than any man that we know of in the history of politics," he said.

Trump first went after Bill Clinton in December, when he said that his affair with Monica Lewinsky would be fair game in a general election.

Trump's comments today came as he was warning the audience of reports that pro-Clinton Super PAC Priorities USA has reserved more than $90 million in ad buys targeting Trump (and likely hitting him for the things he's said about women in the past).

Trump recently took a lot of heat for saying that the Hillary Clinton was "playing the women's card" to get elected, comments he made again today.
    Not surprising. They both have something to defend, and some to attack, when it comes to women. Its good fodder for political mudslinging.

Comment

Where's Gary Hart when we need him?
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Hildebeast facing her crimes in public. I hope Trump remembers the private server debacle, the murder of an American diplomat in Benghazi on her watch, and all of her other numerous crimes against the American nation.

In this kind of mudslinging, Hildebeast has the most to lose.

Let the games begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          I'm looking forward to the Hildebeast facing her crimes in public. I hope Trump remembers the private server debacle, the murder of an American diplomat in Benghazi on her watch, and all of her other numerous crimes against the American nation.

Let the games begin!!

Comment

He's just digging the hole deeper and deeper. First time in 20 years that a Democrat has polled in the margin of error (only 1 point down) in the state of Georgia. Amazing.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Let the games begin!!
              MM the deaths of four in Bengazhzi cannot be considered murder and you have a short memory as well, age I guess. Regan lost 200 plus military in an attack on their barracks. GW had close to 3000 killed in the middle of our country. Why the silence on those? Your not a hypocrite now, are you?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                MM the deaths of four in Bengazhzi cannot be considered murder and you have a short memory as well, age I guess. Regan lost 200 plus military in an attack on their barracks. GW had close to 3000 killed in the middle of our country. Why the silence on those? Your not a hypocrite now, are you?
                The blind eye to what really happened at Benghazi, typical.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Murder? Nah. Due to crass, almost willful ignorance and incompetence? Yes. Sure, it was four deaths versus thousands on 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. But the principle remains the same. Those that were supposed to be making decisions and were ultimately responsible for allowing the situation to occur should be held accountable for their actions.

In that sense, Hillary demonstrated an utter lack of competence as Secretary of State. She ignored her ambassador, ignored requests for more security, and in large part set the situation for failure up. At least she was ultimately responsible for that.
                  In the same sense, she is also totally responsible for her lame, inept, and eventually combative response afterwards.

With 9/11 the intelligence and law enforcement communities were largely to blame because of in place laws and regulations that prohibited them from cooperating and sharing information. It was, like Pearl Harbor, an intelligence failure compounded by a number of mistakes made at a number of levels.

Benghazi was different. There, there was willful failure on the part of the State Department to ensure proper security. Then there was a failure on the part of the whole Obama administration in the hours afterward to respond in any useful manner. It would be akin to the USAAC at Pearl Harbor being told to keep their aircraft grounded and the Army not to fight back because the FDR administration didn't want to anger the Japanese further.

Then, in the days that followed, the Obama administration orchestrated a totally inept cover up in which Hillary was a complacent participant. When the shambles fell apart, she became defensive and combative rather than take a scintilla of responsibility or blame.

With 9/11, Bush responded in the days afterward by going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq. Whether you agree with that decision or not isn't relevant here. He took action.

With Benghazi, the Obama administration, with Hillary willingly going along, orchestrated first a cover up, then, a campaign of deflection and dissembling, ultimately doing nothing. There was no attempt at retribution or anything else.

Comment

He took action.

A bit to late and against the wrong people. He made a mess that we are still stuck in. Actually it was his father that stared the stew.

Comment

He took action.

A bit to late and against the wrong people. He made a mess that we are still stuck in. Actually it was his father that stared the stew.
                      Oh yes : the wrong people ? Al Qaeda was the wrong people ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        Oh yes : the wrong people ? Al Qaeda was the wrong people ?
                        Did he attack Al Qaead? Noooooo!

Comment

He took action.

You want to argue results with hindsight. I am stating facts as they occurred at the time.

As for looking at it in hindsight...

Bush probably shouldn't have pushed for the war in Iraq. Afghanistan was absolutely necessary to disrupt or destroy Al Qaeda.
                          Since Bush has left office, Obama has done an absolutely horrible job of managing the "peace" so-to-speak.

Iraq is teetering on collapse politically. The Kurds are pushing for independence.
                          Turkey has become far more of a conservative Muslim state and looks to be moving that direction even more, in a bad way.
                          Syria has collapsed into civil war ("red lines in the sand" anyone?) and ISIS formed out of that.
                          ISIS is worse for the Middle East than al Qaeda ever was or hoped to be.
                          Egypt now has a vicious military dictatorship with severe Muslim overtones.
                          Libya has collapsed into an on going civil war with limited stability.
                          Obama's "Muslim Spring" has turned into Winter on the Eastern front so-to-speak.
                          Israel hates the man overwhelmingly and the Israeli-Palestinian problem is at an impasse as a result.
                          Iran got huge money from Obama as a result of a treaty he can't even make legal and is laughing their @$$es off as they rearm with the latest conventional weapons from Russia and China before becoming a nuclear state.

By comparison Bush was a friggin' genius at foreign policy! That's how bad Obama has done. He makes Bush for Christ's sake look good!

Comment

YES!
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Pick up the phone!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...