Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Actually, MarkV was spelling the words phonetically the way the Southerners would have spoken them.

Genetics really aren't all that much help in determining origins due to the proclivity of the human race to reproduce at every opportunity.

Never understood the Southern men, though - like the Nazis having sex with Jewish women in the concentration camps, the Southern men displayed their incredible hypocrisy and lack of self-control for the world to see.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    That's possibly because of a certain addition of European genes from slave owners who couldn't keep it in their pants. So called 'Southen Genlmen'
    Your spelling is very poor.

British, French, and Spanish landowners in the Caribbean and Central America, where the slave trade into the USA operated until the ACW, were well-known for spreading their own seed far and wide.

I realize the idea of British men seeking the company of women by preference is an alien one these days, but in times past it was more the norm.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
    Renouncing citenship and handing in his passport didn't seem to do Lee Harvey Oswald much harm.

And his tax records are STILL classified.

Someone strill has something to hide....
    Yes, they do.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    What was written before sounded like it was a wedding gift, not exactly.
    Not sure where that comment came from, but you're dead wrong. We were married for many years before she applied for citizenship, and that was when we learned that the situation cut a very long waiting time down to two years.

Meanwhile, my daughters had dual citizenship until they turned 18.

Hardly a "wedding gift" as you so crudely put it.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Maybe, it other countries it helps you get the application.
    My wife went from tourist visa to US Citizenship in 11 months, completely skipped the Green Card. Only issue that she had was that she couldn't work for those 11 months.

She also has dual citizenship.

Leave a comment:

• Drusus Nero
    replied
    Renouncing citenship and handing in his passport didn't seem to do Lee Harvey Oswald much harm.

And his tax records are STILL classified.

Someone strill has something to hide....

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrey View Post
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/...many-americans

African Americans are a quarter European.
    Hardly, genetic analysis is very much a flawed method to determine true ancestry.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    When I was married to a British subject and on active duty, it shortened the waiting time to two years.
    What was written before sounded like it was a wedding gift, not exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrey View Post

At least.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    That's possibly because of a certain addition of European genes from slave owners who couldn't keep it in their pants. So called 'Southen Genlmen'

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    When I was married to a British subject and on active duty, it shortened the waiting time to two years.
    Once retired and staying in Germany I had no waiting time to get my residence visa. Now being married to an LN it goes even smoother. Maybe they just didn't like your face.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Maybe, it other countries it helps you get the application.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Na, that can't be.

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Actions, dress and skin tone mostly. Many, most Black Africans are darker the the so called Afro-Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    How do they look different?
    Actions, dress and skin tone mostly. Many, most Black Africans are darker the the so called Afro-Americans.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X