Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tow truck owner said he refused service to woman because she supports Bernie Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another reason I don't put ANY kind of decal on my vehicle beyond what is required by law.
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      He claims God told him to leave her there.

http://wlos.com/news/local/tow-truck...bumper-sticker

Yes, I can see that. Just what God would want to happen......

God can be a good scapegoat sometimes..........hard to actually ask him his opinion... and he would never agree to speak on Fox,CNN,or MSNBC.....

Comment

"Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave," said Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing in Traveler's Rest, S.C.. "And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed "

"And the Lord,he tol'me :
        "******* you were,******* you remain till you're last day on this earth"
        May be he/she had big moustaches like Uncle Joe Stalin ?
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          That's a very sexist remark , and from a liberal,

Why would it be worse to abandon a woman than a man ? Maybe you don't know, but Saint Hillary has declared that men and women are equal .
          Because CE's hatred leads him to use any premise to attack anything remotely associated with the United States, no matter how thin the premise.
          Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 06 May 16, 02:39.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            True. Though you can tow a lot of cars in 6 months.
            In our burg they run pretty hard. Its not unusual to see a tow driver drive off with an empty hook after a single snide or ill-thought-out remark. It is a rough, dirty job, but it pays extremely well if you're willing to put in the hours.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Because CE's hatred leads him to use any premise to attack anything remotely associated with the United States, no matter how thin the premise.
              He attacks nothing. You react like some prissy sissy with your panties bunched up.

The tow truck driver claims god told him not do do that. BS, BS, BS. He claims to be Christian. His actions were not those of a Christian. A dumb ask mean sprited cracker.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Another funny post, not connected to any thing remotely in this reality, but hey, funny.

I understand that facts are scary, it's OK.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

If it was a Muslim tow truck driver and a Christian with a broken down car we'd have 30 post most of them linking to multiple websites screaming bloody murder. Drudge headline would have a 80 sized Font etc.
                  Reminds of me the old joke,

Muslims and Christians should not call a tow truck on the odd chance the driver will agree with their religion, politics, sexual preference and what not.

They should pray to their God to send them a sympathetic one
                  High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

You can always tell a Navy man by the way little things gets their panties tied into a knot.

I know a tow truck driver who won't tow cars for black people. And he's black.

It's a free country. Call another tow service and move on.
                    They called it attention to detail when I was in bootcamp! Were these crippled Black people? "Cause we are discussing a woman confined to a wheel chair.
                    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

If it was a Muslim tow truck driver and a Christian with a broken down car we'd have 30 post most of them linking to multiple websites screaming bloody murder. Drudge headline would have a 80 sized Font etc.
                      And don't forget that Rush would have ranted about it, Fox News would have been on it like white on rice and Trump would have included it in at least one campaign speech.
                      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                        Yet another reason I don't put ANY kind of decal on my vehicle beyond what is required by law.
                        Concur DF, I do not even advertise my veteran status; too many nut jobs out there these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          Reminds of me the old joke,

Muslims and Christians should not call a tow truck on the odd chance the driver will agree with their religion, politics, sexual preference and what not.

They should pray to their God to send them a sympathetic one
                          Whatever Rep points I have given you, it ain't enough....
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Keep on topic, discuss the topic not the poster, and obey forum rules.

ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X