Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    So you have no mature reply.

Deflection, deflection just like Trumpister. Drop the tr and add a D sound more like where his plan belong.
    Besides getting people killed what has Hillary accomplished? NOTHING!!! But,
    go ahead and dream on.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      All doable, just don't ask a Democrat because they aren't interested.
      I agree that most of that list is doable in one form or another. Illegal immigration? Ramp up enforcement. Start raiding employers and tell them "More are on the way..." Pass laws making driver's licenses, bank accounts, buying a home, renting an apartment, you name it, difficult or impossible to do if you are here illegally.
      Arizona did a mere fraction of what was possible and about 60% of the illegals in the state fled for calmer shores. Imagine what happens in Southern Cali if the INS and Feds start raiding businesses left and right arresting illegals and fining the owners big bucks for hiring them. Yea, the Left will start screaming like their hair's on fire but the illegals will flee the state and it won't be for some other state knowing the federal government is hot to arrest them.
      Watch the result of all of Obama's executive orders on immigration come to a crashing end. Just put out word "You're on that Dreamer's list? We know who you are, you're here illegally, and we're coming to arrest you. Thanks for your cooperation." Watch how popular Obama is with illegals...

The easy way to make NATO countries pay more for their own defense? Pull US troops and bases out of ones that don't want to. Move bases out of Germany to Poland or Hungary where they like Americans and will help share the burden. Germany doesn't want to spend more on defense? Okay... But, don't whine when the Russians come knocking...

Jobs to America? End the idiot "Green economy" crap Obama has quietly pushed and do stuff that is economically sound. End regulatory increases by the alphabet soup and even cut regulations. A President can do that unilaterally. That alone is good for about an additional 2%+ growth.

Crack down on welfare ala Bill Clinton's administration. That will increase growth and productivity as would elimination of illegal labor.

Mexico pay for a wall? Not too likely... Unless they face hundreds of thousands of their citizens suddenly fleeing back home and the slump in their own economy due to the loss of US revenue that can no longer be wired there by illegals fleeing the US. That's billions a year gone. Maybe Mexico starts talking deal with the US to fix their mutual problem now that is one...

Comment

I see : the Hillary gang here is pissed that their Rino from Ohio will not get the nomination .

I hear the sighs : it was that simple: the Rino Kasich (paid by Soros) against Hillary (paid by Soros) .

Reality is that dreams are deceptive .

Soros will have to invent something else . If I were Trump, I would not visit Dallas .

Comment

Besides getting people killed what has Hillary accomplished? NOTHING!!! But,
          go ahead and dream on.
          Again nothing but deflection.

TRUMP promises. Remember.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            I agree that most of that list is doable in one form or another. Illegal immigration? Ramp up enforcement. Start raiding employers and tell them "More are on the way..." Pass laws making driver's licenses, bank accounts, buying a home, renting an apartment, you name it, difficult or impossible to do if you are here illegally.
            Arizona did a mere fraction of what was possible and about 60% of the illegals in the state fled for calmer shores. Imagine what happens in Southern Cali if the INS and Feds start raiding businesses left and right arresting illegals and fining the owners big bucks for hiring them. Yea, the Left will start screaming like their hair's on fire but the illegals will flee the state and it won't be for some other state knowing the federal government is hot to arrest them.
            Watch the result of all of Obama's executive orders on immigration come to a crashing end. Just put out word "You're on that Dreamer's list? We know who you are, you're here illegally, and we're coming to arrest you. Thanks for your cooperation." Watch how popular Obama is with illegals...

The easy way to make NATO countries pay more for their own defense? Pull US troops and bases out of ones that don't want to. Move bases out of Germany to Poland or Hungary where they like Americans and will help share the burden. Germany doesn't want to spend more on defense? Okay... But, don't whine when the Russians come knocking...

Jobs to America? End the idiot "Green economy" crap Obama has quietly pushed and do stuff that is economically sound. End regulatory increases by the alphabet soup and even cut regulations. A President can do that unilaterally. That alone is good for about an additional 2%+ growth.

Crack down on welfare ala Bill Clinton's administration. That will increase growth and productivity as would elimination of illegal labor.

Mexico pay for a wall? Not too likely... Unless they face hundreds of thousands of their citizens suddenly fleeing back home and the slump in their own economy due to the loss of US revenue that can no longer be wired there by illegals fleeing the US. That's billions a year gone. Maybe Mexico starts talking deal with the US to fix their mutual problem now that is one...
            Exactly!!! However, I disagree about Mexico, we cut off their ad and they will not only pay for the wall they will build it for us.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Again nothing but deflection.

TRUMP promises. Remember.
              Dream on.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                I see : the Hillary gang here is pissed that their Rino from Ohio will not get the nomination .

I hear the sighs : it was that simple: the Rino Kasich (paid by Soros) against Hillary (paid by Soros) .

Reality is that dreams are deceptive .

Soros will have to invent something else . If I were Trump, I would not visit Dallas .
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

My bold should have been don twenty or thirdly years ago and it isn't just a problem in the SW. Landscaping in parts of VA are done by questionable workers that are most likely illegals.

Nato and Germany...here, America has long time friends and a great infrastructure in bases that well cost many millions to replace in Poland or what ever. We have next to no combat troops in Germany today which leaves Hqs and support troops and facilities. The last things we would want to move forward were they could not do a better job than were they are now an be more exposed.

The Russians are not going to come knocking.

You slipped comments on tariffs against China.

Comment

Dream on.
                    Oh I well know that when you come up with an answer has about as much chance as

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      In fact, odds of "1-3" are extremely poor and mean that she has only one chance in three, or only a 33% chance of winning anything, while Trump's chances are far higher at 2:1.

The bigger number has to be on the left side.
                      That is incorrect, unless you state it the other way around in the US.

Odds of 1-3 implies 75% chance.

For example..http://www.isfa.com/odds-probability-chart.php
                      Last edited by Escape2Victory; 04 May 16, 15:40.
                      Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                        This one will be tough to predict because so many people are voting against a candidate, not for them. I think a lot of people are reluctant to say who they'll vote for due to all the emotional and even violent reactions, so polls may not be all that accurate. In fact I live in an area that's historically split about 50/50 between parties and I'm not seeing any signs in yards, bumper stickers, none of that. Trump supporters especially probably fear for their property...they'll have someone throwing a Molotov cocktail through their window if they put up a Trump sign.

It's hard even to predict how Cruz supporters might go, or how Sanders supporters might assuming he loses. Are there more Cruz people willing to switch to Hillary or more Sanders people willing to switch to Trump?

One thing for sure, I plan to watch the future Trump-Clinton debates, because it's been a while since last time there was so much potential for drama.
                        Astute observation. I agree many people will keep their hats low and wisely so. Polls may indeed prove a poor guide. I can't justify it but I just having feeling Trump may cause a surprise and win against the odds. He just seems the right man for the circumstances, an American Putin.
                        Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

My bold should have been don twenty or thirdly years ago and it isn't just a problem in the SW. Landscaping in parts of VA are done by questionable workers that are most likely illegals.
                          Agreed.

Nato and Germany...here, America has long time friends and a great infrastructure in bases that well cost many millions to replace in Poland or what ever. We have next to no combat troops in Germany today which leaves Hqs and support troops and facilities. The last things we would want to move forward were they could not do a better job than were they are now an be more exposed.

The Russians are not going to come knocking.

You slipped comments on tariffs against China.
                          I'd say just the threat of moving would be motivation to do more...

As for China, tariffs are doable but they will come with repercussions. Better if Trump ramps up inspection and forced compliance with US rules and regulations on imports. This has the same effect.

What I'm suggesting is that goods from China receive closer inspection upon arriving in the US prior to release for sale. If the products are not up to US regulatory compliance they get rejected.
                          There are numerous cases of substandard Chinese products getting into the US and causing great economic damage. For example, drywall made with crap that caused tens of thousands of homes in primarily the South to get "sick house syndrome" and have to be replaced.

So, you catch this sort of thing at the border, turn the goods back. Same effect as a tariff, but now the Chinese can't complain that they're being unfairly targeted. They are forced to put effort into compliance raising the cost of their goods and imports fall as they are no longer attractive compared to domestic products.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                            That is incorrect, unless you state it the other way around in the US.

Odds of 1-3 implies 75% chance.

For example..http://www.isfa.com/odds-probability-chart.php
                            We do when we are making odd on the favorite to win - therefore, Trump at 2:1 is far better odds than Clinton at only 1:3.

FYI, odds of one-in-three only equals a 33% chance, not 75%.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It looks like hillery will win even fox news has hillery by 7 points

I just google hilery vs trump and this what i can up with

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html
                              Quick Poll/Map Links

Advanced Search

Find Any Poll

2016 Presidential Polls National Dem Nomination National GOP Nomination New York Dem Primary New York GOP Primary Pennsylvania Dem Primary Pennsylvania GOP Primary Maryland Dem Primary Maryland GOP Primary Indiana Dem Primary Indiana GOP Primary New Jersey Dem Primary New Jersey GOP Primary California Dem Primary California GOP Primary Clinton vs. Trump Clinton vs. Cruz Clinton vs. Kasich Sanders vs. Trump Sanders vs. Cruz Sanders vs. Kasich Iowa, NH, SC, Nevada Dem Iowa, NH, SC, Nevada GOP Super Tuesday (3/1) Dem Super Tuesday (3/1) GOP Kansas, LA, KY, Maine GOP Michigan, Mississippi Dem Michigan, Mississippi GOP Super Tuesday (3/15) Dem Super Tuesday (3/15) GOP Arizona, AK Wisconsin Dem Arizona, UT Wisconsin GOP

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Cruz vs. Clinton | Kasich vs. Clinton | Trump vs. Sanders | Cruz vs. Sanders | Kasich vs. Sanders

Polling Data

Poll

Date

Sample

MoE

Clinton (D)

Trump (R)

Spread

RCP Average 4/11 - 5/1 -- -- 47.3 40.8 Clinton +6.5
                              CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
                              Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
                              IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
                              USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
                              GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
                              FOX News 4/11 - 4/13 1021 RV 3.0 48 41 Clinton +7

It looks like hillery will win even fox news has hillery by 7 points

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                                ^ this is something I think alot of people are underestimating. The media is going to absolutely rip Trump to pieces. Remember what they did to Mitt Romney over his multiple homes, his wealth, etc? Multiple that by 10.

The liberal dominated MSM has been screamed for years that the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of uneducated bigots ... and now they have their perfect example: Donald J Trump.
                                I really think in a twisted way this may help trump. The people are just as fed up with the "media" as the same'o same'o politicians. trump is a total wild card. He also has a thick skin. He has probably been raked over the coals more than just about anyone.........he knows how to fire back and let it roll off his back.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X