Worst choices in US history for president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst choices in US history for president

Has there been an election where the choices for U.S. president have been so truly awful?

On one side we have a pompous loud mouth who is totally unpredictable. He is rude. He has decisively proven that money does not give you class.

On the other we have a politician who has promised to continue to push the U.S. farther to the left.

If you are left leaning your vote is easy.

If you are moderate to conservative the choice is much more difficult.

You won't vote for the shrill leftist with the questionable background.

Can you vote for the loud obnoxious orange man?

For now he is talking the conservative talk. But his history puts him all over the place with his views.

In the end I'll vote for the loud mouth orange man. He may be conservative, the shrill one is undoubtedly a leftist.

17thfabn gives a tepid endorsement to the obnoxious orange man, also known as little fingers.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Most of them.

This is nothing new.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

It's a no brainer.

Harpo Marx is infinitely preferable to Karl Marx.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        It's a no brainer.

Harpo Marx is infinitely preferable to Karl Marx.
        That is brilliant!

And you never know, Trump might surprise us. He did well in business.

Hillary will have no surprises. The only question about her as Prez is the timetable and the exact number of dead Americans.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          That is brilliant!

Hillary will have no surprises. The only question about her as Prez is the timetable and the exact number of dead Americans.
          Trump might be the next Ronald Reagan... or the next Warren G. Harding.

Hillary will be the next Dear Leader Chairman Maobama.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            Trump might be the next Ronald Reagan... or the next Warren G. Harding.

Hillary will be the next Dear Leader Chairman Maobama.
            True.

Comment

Reagan had a political track record, he had principles.
              What makes me nervous about a The Don is that his track record is full of names like Pelosi, Clinton, etc.
              I keep waiting for the mask to come off...
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

That is brilliant!

Trump on ISIL\Syria March of 2016.

“We really have no choice, we have to knock out ISIS,” Trump said. “I would listen to the generals, but I’m hearing numbers of 20,000-30,000.”
                Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz47hNaCc00
                Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Makes the Libyan cock up look small....
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Clinton is playing her base like the FIDDLE she is (Felon In Deed Dodged (by) Lying (about) Everything).

Trump is like watching a Whack-A-Mole game. You never know what will happen next other than he's going to pop up saying something half looney and get whacked for it.

I prefer the talking smack loon to the career criminal any day...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post

Trump on ISIL\Syria March of 2016.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...#ixzz47hNaCc00
                    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Makes the Libyan cock up look small....
                    What difference does it make to you? You're not going to vote for a winner in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Clinton is playing her base like the FIDDLE she is (Felon In Deed Dodged (by) Lying (about) Everything).

Trump is like watching a Whack-A-Mole game. You never know what will happen next other than he's going to pop up saying something half looney and get whacked for it.

I prefer the talking smack loon to the career criminal any day...
                      And that is his selling point.

Besides, with the media and the Hollywood types attacking him from every side, he can draw on the US' love for an underdog.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I would rather have Tricky Dick than Hillary.

Comment

I would rather have Tricky Dick than Hillary.
                            No doubt. Nixon looks pretty clean in comparison to either of the Clintons.

Comment

What difference does it make to you? You're not going to vote for a winner in any case.
                              Buddy, we have no winner's.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X