Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clinton Apologizes for Saying She’d Put Coal ‘Out of Business’"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    That's what makes Bernie so refreshing. He's up front and honest about being a Marxist and clearly stated his intention to put the coal and oil & gas industries out of business.
    Bernie may be refreshing to you, but if you have ever read some of the things that he actually wants to do you wouldn't be so refreshed, I can't make up my mind what he really is, an ultra liberal or a communist, he scares the bejeebers out of me, the only refreshing thought I have about Bernie is, he doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Trung Si View Post


      Bernie may be refreshing to you, but if you have ever read some of the things that he actually wants to do you wouldn't be so refreshed, I can't make up my mind what he really is, an ultra liberal or a communist, he scares the bejeebers out of me, the only refreshing thought I have about Bernie is, he doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination.
      I think that's what's refreshing to his supporters. I love his honesty, but happen to hate the message. Maybe I'll get an honest politician who aligns with my values in my lifetime. That would be awesome!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
        I think that's what's refreshing to his supporters. I love his honesty, but happen to hate the message. Maybe I'll get an honest politician who aligns with my values in my lifetime. That would be awesome!
        Maybe you'll:

        Win the lottery,
        Date a super model who falls madly in love with you,
        Be given the leading role in the next Star Wars film,
        Be an astronaut...

        Well, you get the picture...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Maybe you'll:

          Win the lottery,
          Date a super model who falls madly in love with you,
          Be given the leading role in the next Star Wars film,
          Be an astronaut...

          Well, you get the picture...
          You're awesome TA! I can wish, but I'm not holding my breath!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
            You're awesome TA! I can wish, but I'm not holding my breath!
            Your hope is far more reasonable than TAG's.

            Right now, I'll settle for someone who wants to put Americans and America first before the interests of anyone else.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #21
              Well, yesterday she was in W. Virginia kissing coal miner's butts without any success...

              http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/west-...ry?id=38831998

              At a campaign event in Williamson, West Virginia, on Monday evening, Bo Copley, who identified himself as an out-of-work coal miner, poignantly asked Clinton "how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of -- out of jobs and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.

              "Because those people out there don’t see you as a friend," Copley said, referring to protesters who had gathered outside the Williamson Health and Wellness Center.
              The Trump signs were in obvious sight too.

              A local public relations professional, Dave Allen, sent an email to a representative in West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin’s office ahead of the scheduled event asking that the Clintons not campaign on city property.

              “Bill and Hillary Clinton are simply not welcome in our town,” the email message said. “Mrs. Clinton’s anti-coal messages are the last thing our suffering town needs at this point.”

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Trung Si View Post


                Bernie may be refreshing to you, but if you have ever read some of the things that he actually wants to do you wouldn't be so refreshed, I can't make up my mind what he really is, an ultra liberal or a communist, he scares the bejeebers out of me, the only refreshing thought I have about Bernie is, he doesn't have a prayer of getting the nomination.
                Like Hillary the man is a nut job.

                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

                ~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Well, yesterday she was in W. Virginia kissing coal miner's butts without any success...

                  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/west-...ry?id=38831998



                  The Trump signs were in obvious sight too.
                  What a liar!
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

                  ~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X