Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS is developing its own driverless car bomb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS is developing its own driverless car bomb.

Who didn't see this coming?
    I hope they park one in Apples parking lot just to see if the CEO will work with law enforcement, instant karma.

"ISIS) technicians are working to develop a Google-style driverless car that could navigate itself into a crowded area before detonating an explosive device, a NATO security expert has warned. ISIS’ research and development department in the terror group’s de facto Syrian capital, Raqqa, is believed to be producing the vehicles at the same time as US Internet giant Google attempts to perfect the same technology. -
    successful, the invention could prove to be a major headache for security services in Britain and throughout Europe and North America, where self-driving cars are expected to become commonplace, Daily Express reported. Thousands of driverless cars are expected to be on Britain’s roads within the next few years and there is a very real prospect jihadis could prey on the new technology to launch attacks in the UK. Jamie Shea, NATO’s deputy assistant secretary general for emerging security threats, said the Islamic extremists were using their bomb making factory in Raqqa to develop the technology. He said ISIS was using its “technical expertise” to “play around” with driverless cars in a “worrying” development. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/wor....5LgC6itT.dpuf
    http://indianexpress.com/article/wor...tacks-2779423/
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Yes, because this is Google's fault....

“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      Yes, because this is Google's fault....

In your haste to be condescending you failed to notice that no one blamed Google for anything.

indeed.
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

ISIS must be running out of virgins
        Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
          In your haste to be condescending you failed to notice that no one blamed Google for anything.

indeed.
          Yes, thanks for pointing out that instead of mindlessly blaming Google for ISIL developing driverless car bombs, which I mistakenly thought he was saying, instead he maliciously calls for ISIL to target and kill a US Citizen. I don't think that results in a 'better' post. Sorry. Where do you stand on ISIL killing US citizens? Pro or Con?
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

If Google is having trouble making it work, I (thankfully) don't have much confidence in ISIL making a go of it.

Comment

Yes, thanks for pointing out that instead of mindlessly blaming Google for ISIL developing driverless car bombs, which I mistakenly thought he was saying, instead he maliciously calls for ISIL to target and kill a US Citizen. I don't think that results in a 'better' post. Sorry. Where do you stand on ISIL killing US citizens? Pro or Con?
              To be clear he posted:

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              I hope they park one in Apples parking lot just to see if the CEO will work with law enforcement, instant karma.
              Park one in Apples parking lot..........where did he say "target and kill a US Citizen"?

If he meant what you are claiming he meant...then how could the CEO work with law enforcement....if he is dead...by your words?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                To be clear he posted:

Park one in Apples parking lot..........where did he say "target and kill a US Citizen"?

If he meant what you are claiming he meant...then how could the CEO work with law enforcement....if he is dead...by your words?
                Oh, so using one in an Apple Parking lot is even better, after what does one 'park' a car bomb in a parking lot for?
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                  They never had any to begin with.

A "virgin" over there is a goat that can outrun his master.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Oh, so using one in an Apple Parking lot is even better, after what does one 'park' a car bomb in a parking lot for?
                    Again, I was just pointing out that he didn't say target and kill a US citizen, you did.

Now you are adding more....where did he say using one in an Apple Parking lot?

He also said about the CEO working with LEO.....that really can't happen if the CEO is dead.....

You're adding your own thoughts to his post and trying to sell those thoughts as his......try again...
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I was referring to Apples refusal to work with the FBI to unlock the IPhone used by the terrorist in San Bernadino.
                      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                        Not likely, they will just start in on the class of 2031 if that ever starts to happen
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

What, no more martyrs for 'Allah'?

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                            If Google is having trouble making it work, I (thankfully) don't have much confidence in ISIL making a go of it.
                            Isis does not have the safty issues to worry about. They basically making a drone and those are cheap.
                            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

ISIS driverless bomb:

+

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X