X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mess with grandma!

Way to go ma'am!

Age is nothing but a number.

An 80-year-old woman in the small town of Sultan, Wash., proved that Thursday night when she shot and killed an intruder who broke into her home.

At the moment, details are thin.

A man from Gold Bar, Wash. — a town of about 2,000 — broke into the woman’s home around 8:30 p.m. Thursday while she was enjoying an evening with her husband, 75, and son, 45. According to a Komo News report, police said the man broke in through the back door. After hearing a noise, the woman walked into the back room, where the 25-year-old intruder stood, wielding a large knife.

Her husband was on the ground.

The intruder had stabbed her husband in the abdomen, felling but not killing him. Before calling 911, the woman took matters into her own hands, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office. She snuck in the back bedroom, presumably unnoticed, where she grabbed a gun she hides there.

She returned to the main room, took aim and fired several shots into the intruder, killing him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-her-husband/
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Salute!

Comment

Hilarious.

Attached Files
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Gixer, your sick if you think that a dead person is hilarious. that the intruder was shot and killed is on the spot justice but hardly amusing or hilarious.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Gixer, your sick if you think that a dead person is hilarious. that the intruder was shot and killed is on the spot justice but hardly amusing or hilarious.
          The scum breaks into a house of an old couple attacks the old man, she greased him.
          Instant Karma. He made a poor career choice.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
            The scum breaks into a house of an old couple attacks the old man, she greased him.
            Instant Karma. He made a poor career choice.
            Did I question that?

NO I questioned that it was hilarious. Do you find it something to laugh about when some one, such as the scum bag, gets killed? He got justice on the spot but nothing to laugh about.

Comment

Did I question that?

NO I questioned that it was hilarious. Do you find it something to laugh about when some one, such as the scum bag, gets killed? He got justice on the spot but nothing to laugh about.
              I wasn't attacking you, please be civil. It may not be laugh your butt off funny, but it is "you idiot, you got what you deserved" funny.
              These pond scum target the weakest, and when the weakest turn out to be the grim reaper of said pond scum, I say Hurray!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                I wasn't attacking you, please be civil. It may not be laugh your butt off funny, but it is "you idiot, you got what you deserved" funny.
                These pond scum target the weakest, and when the weakest turn out to be the grim reaper of said pond scum, I say Hurray!
                There I can say hurrah as well.

I was being very civil. I ask questions of your pov. If your so thin skinned then you shouldn't be posting in NA.

Comment

There I can say hurrah as well.

I was being very civil. I ask questions of your pov. If your so thin skinned then you shouldn't be posting in NA.
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  He can post here if he wants to even if he is thin skinned, you savage beast-man!

Comment

No, it's hilarious. You can cry for the dead scumbag. I'm going to laugh my ass off.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Good for granny
                      Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Working...
                      X