Trump protests in Cali turn violent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump protests in Cali turn violent

Like something else would happen when Progressives get involved...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/liveco...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

Police cars attacked. Trump supporters beaten. Private property damaged and destroyed. Bomb threats called in, callers arrested. Riot police everywhere...

I saw some of that on the news. What disturbed me was the number of strange flags, Mexican being carried. Hey Paco, your in the US and if you don't like it get you and your whole damn clan head south.

Press 1 for English, my ask. Learn English you -reaser. Learn the culture , language and history of your new chosen country.

I did, why can't you? Are you all as dumb as you act?

Excuse my liberal reply
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Not surprising, I'm sure there's much more and worse to come.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Excuse my liberal reply
        Liberal? That rant was very typical of a Conservative that is finally fed up with the Progressive crap being forced down everyone's throat.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I saw some of that on the news. What disturbed me was the number of strange flags, Mexican being carried. Hey Paco, your in the US and if you don't like it get you and your whole damn clan head south.

Press 1 for English, my ask. Learn English you -reaser. Learn the culture , language and history of your new chosen country.

I did, why can't you? Are you all as dumb as you act?

Excuse my liberal reply
          It's part of their heritage. No different from all the Italians with Italian flag tattoos on them. I do agree though that English should be the only language spoken here.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Like something else would happen when Progressives get involved...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/liveco...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

Police cars attacked. Trump supporters beaten. Private property damaged and destroyed. Bomb threats called in, callers arrested. Riot police everywhere...

In the name of tolerance, conservatives must not be allowed to gather in public.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
              Liberal? That rant was very typical of a Conservative that is finally fed up with the Progressive crap being forced down everyone's throat.
              That's what is amusing Ron. Some consider me to be a flaming left wing liberal. Is that correct EXo? I'm neither or both. I'm a Centrist that can pick and chose what I like or dislike from either side. When it comes to immigration and people wanting to turn the US into a part of that heavenly place they freely left I get VERY

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                It's part of their heritage. No different from all the Italians with Italian flag tattoos on them. I do agree though that English should be the only language spoken here.
                I don't read about Italians wanting to turn the US into part of Italy, but there are plenty of Hispanics, particularly on the Left, who want to turn much of the Western US into part of Mexico. The so-called Reconquista.

It's based on an ignorant lie, but that's neither here nor there. La Raza, MeCha, the Brown Berets, and a whole plethora of other Leftist Hispanic groups of bigots and racists want this to happen.

MeCha movement poster / advertisement for bigotry against Whites:

The Si se Puente (Yes we Can) movement did the mass Mexican flag thing one time in Arizona. The backlash was overwhelming. Within five years 60% of all illegals in the state had fled elsewhere as a result of that one protest. There were some of the most stringent laws against illegals passed anywhere in the country.

California with its much larger population of Progressives has let the illegals and their bigoted, racists enablers to entrench themselves there.

So, there is no comparison like you are trying to make.

Comment

I don't consider these to be leftist but more like Nationalist Right.

Comment

I don't consider these to be leftist but more like Nationalist Right.
                    Their biggest strongholds are no college campuses, and not just in Cali... All the Progressive / Leftist movements cheer them on too.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      I don't read about Italians wanting to turn the US into part of Italy, but there are plenty of Hispanics, particularly on the Left, who want to turn much of the Western US into part of Mexico. The so-called Reconquista.

It's based on an ignorant lie, but that's neither here nor there. La Raza, MeCha, the Brown Berets, and a whole plethora of other Leftist Hispanic groups of bigots and racists want this to happen.

MeCha movement poster / advertisement for bigotry against Whites:

The Si se Puente (Yes we Can) movement did the mass Mexican flag thing one time in Arizona. The backlash was overwhelming. Within five years 60% of all illegals in the state had fled elsewhere as a result of that one protest. There were some of the most stringent laws against illegals passed anywhere in the country.

California with its much larger population of Progressives has let the illegals and their bigoted, racists enablers to entrench themselves there.

So, there is no comparison like you are trying to make.
                      What Italian mafias did was far worse in comparison. Regardless, there are crazy people from all walks of life. There are plenty of white nationalist groups as well, but we don't talk about them because we understand they're fringe.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What Italian mafias did was far worse in comparison.
                        Oh really? How much trouble have they caused lately?

Organized crime is that. Organized, and least likely to upset the citizens.

The Mexicans just haven't figured that out...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                          Oh really? How much trouble have they caused lately?

Organized crime is that. Organized, and least likely to upset the citizens.

The Mexicans just haven't figured that out...
                          Sure, extortion and murder definitely didn't upset the citizens.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

English(American) should also be the only language the voter's ballots are printed in.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Sure, extortion and murder definitely didn't upset the citizens.
                              How much have you personally seen? By the Mafia? Zero maybe?

Rant and hyperbolic much? Yeah, thought so...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X