No announcement yet.

Why should I vote for Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would sure be nice, wouldn't it. Don't blame the mess on me because I didn't vote for or that bitch

People, we have a problem!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I know you're thinking it might be a good choice...

Comment

Jezzzez even give me Jimmy, NIXON pissed me off to the extreme but yes, crawl out of the hole or Ronnie. Damn I'm at the point that I wish GW or Obama could run.

Nixon destroyed my faith in the GOP back then. Never forgave him or the GOP.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

The reasons being given for voting Trump are sad. Can we raise our standards? Stop choosing between the lesser of two evils? Hillary and Trump will not be the only two candidates on the ticket. But, divisive party politics dictates that we must support our party's nomination even when the nomination is trash. Which ensures that the establishment will always win, as they spoon feed us two slightly different candidates in favor of the status quo every 4 years.

If Trump wins he will kill the Republican party, maybe something better will come of it. But, most likely he'll only strengthen the democratic party like never before. Better to have Hillary head this sinking ship if need be and elect a real republican next go-round.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

A whole raft of celebrities are saying they'd move out of the US if Trump wins. Need a reason to vote for him? That's a pretty good one!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/...ent/vi-BBsii8g

Comment

Looks likely to be the one I vote for. If he said he'd put her ass in prison you'd see a landslide...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Looks likely to be the one I vote for. If he said he'd put her ass in prison you'd see a landslide...
                Yes, we would!
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I am conflicted also. I have supported Trump in the primaries because I know that he has been upsetting the GOP’s apple cart. He is upsetting the traditional financiers of the party by financing himself up to this point and being a mostly independent of the money people. Their chosen candidates, Bush and Rubio, went no-where with lots of cash pushing them. Trump is true to himself and his beliefs, and he thinks that America is going to Hell in a Handbasket and he wants to do something about it, and some of that runs counter to Republican policies of the last 30 or 40 years.

I always supported Trump with the intention of voting Democratic in the General Election and I may still do that, but his America First speech the other day is really enticing. I just like the fact that he is not as Conservative as many other GOP Candidates. I like the fact that he is not afraid to upset things a bit. I like the fact that he is more Eisenhower and dare I say it Nixon, than he is Reagan or Bush. I think he is my kind of Republican in an old fashioned way. However, I don’t like his attitudes toward women and I don’t like his rudeness toward those he considers hindrances to him. That can be very off-putting.

I’ve been reading some things about how Bernie, even if he doesn’t win the Democratic nomination, will be setting the Democratic agenda for some time.

I think the same about Trump—he perhaps will be responsible for moderating some of the Republican policies, which I would like to see.

Still months to go and a lot can happen before November.
                  Homo homini lupus

Comment

I am not a Trump fan, but I will hold my nose and vote for him simply because we cannot afford another Clinton presidency. She has shown her incompetence over and over again.

I believe Trump means well, and he may actually do a few good things, but my real hope is he will show the GOP leadership that they need to make some changes in their way of thinking.
                    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

It's a no-go either way.

Clinton is dishonest, money-grubbing, has blood on her hands and has committed multiple felonies regarding the mishandling of classified material, and done it deliberately by using her own server. She was also an incompetent secretary of state who accomplished nothing.

Trump is a bigot, a demagogue, a mysoginist, wants torture to be US policy, wants to use nuclear weapons in the Middle East, states that he US Armed Forces will do what he tells them to, legal or not, and wants to murder civilians in the Middle East.

That isn't a choice for president. It's a recipe for disaster. I won't, in good conscience, vote for either if they are nominated. I'll do a write in.

Both are dishonorable, dishonest people, both of whom completely disgust me.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        It's a no-go either way.

Clinton is dishonest, money-grubbing, has blood on her hands and has committed multiple felonies regarding the mishandling of classified material, and done it deliberately by using her own server. She was also an incompetent secretary of state who accomplished nothing.

Trump is a bigot, a demagogue, a mysoginist, wants torture to be US policy, wants to use nuclear weapons in the Middle East, states that he US Armed Forces will do what he tells them to, legal or not, and wants to murder civilians in the Middle East.

That isn't a choice for president. It's a recipe for disaster. I won't, in good conscience, vote for either if they are nominated. I'll do a write in.

Amen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          A whole raft of celebrities are saying they'd move out of the US if Trump wins. Need a reason to vote for him? That's a pretty good one!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/...ent/vi-BBsii8g
                          Yea but they never make good on their promises, a couple come to mind when Bush was reelected.
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

You're in the ****,men!
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              In short, don't vote.
                              Nope not at all. Do to restrictive state laws on Parties getting on the ballot every vote for a third party helps them along for the next election.

Until the voters get smart and quit getting conned with the "if you don't vote for our loser you'll help the other loser get in office" head fake things will never change.

Know when to say "NO".
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                                It's a no-go either way.

Write in's don't count unless the candidate has filed paper work to be a 'write in' in your state. Just putting in a name results in a null vote, might as well leave that line blank, samething.

Vote a third party.
                                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                                “To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                                Of cabbages—and kings—
                                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                                And whether pigs have wings.”
                                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...