Target targetted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    I've never had to even think of using the men's restroom at AT&T Park because the bathroom lines aren't too bad there. When they built the ballpark, they did right by the fans. But last year I was at the Golden Gate Bridge toll plaza and there was a huge line for the women's bathroom, turned out there was only 2 stalls in there.
    I saw men coming and going from the men's restroom so I said WTF! I got out of line and went to use the men's facilities, which had 2 empty stalls. All the guys were at the urinals. No one said a thing, I only got a few raised eyebrows.
    I'll gladly take you to the men's room late it the game. There won't be single stall with a dry toilet. In fact, after you walk in there, you'll probably want to hose down your shoes before stepping into your car.

Golden Gate Toll Plaza is all tourists, mainly old ladies with the bladder of a child on bus tours. I used to sell those tours when I worked in H&R.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I've used the women's bathroom on the occasion. One person occupancy.

Some junky using the mens for a inordinate amount of time and I gotta go now...

This is not a crime. That I urinate in front of others is...

Now locker rooms and kids is a different matter...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        I'll gladly take you to the men's room late it the game. There won't be single stall with a dry toilet. In fact, after you walk in there, you'll probably want to hose down your shoes before stepping into your car.

Golden Gate Toll Plaza is all tourists, mainly old ladies with the bladder of a child on bus tours. I used to sell those tours when I worked in H&R.

I believe you, I've been in some unisex bathrooms, it stinks and the floors are usually icky, from back splash I assume.

Actually, the old ladies weren't too bad, it was the mommies changing diapers that backed the line up.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          I've used the women's bathroom on the occasion. One person occupancy.

Some junky using the mens for a inordinate amount of time and I gotta go now...

This is not a crime. That I urinate in front of others is...

Now locker rooms and kids is a different matter...

I've seen that happen. A man going to a single occupancy women's restroom. It doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't make me wait. I should have first priority.

I agree about lockers rooms and kids. Some kids are afraid of clowns, some might be afraid of trannies. They resemble clowns...sort of.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Hell trannies scare me and I don't scare easily. And yes you have priority on the bathroom. Being old doesn't make me insensitive, just more willing to pee in womans john. (single occupancy)
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
              http://www.salon.com/2016/04/29/watc...gender_people/

Even FOX network’s Megyn Kelly went after NC Governor Pat McCrory for his stance on transgender by birth gender segregation. I just think you guys are making a much bigger issue of this than we women are. I think your protective instincts are going a little berserk.
              Or maybe it's because lunatics shouldn't be enabled.

How about people that think they're Jesus? What special accommodations does the majority have to make for them?

You know, I believe I'm a Jeep. I don't just drive one, I am one. Therefore, I require off road trails in every town so that I can be my real Jeep self!
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/s...stroom-8259104

If this had been me and I'd a had a gun this man would have had his backside shot off. There are going to be some interesting confrontations videoed and I predict some vigilante idiot will get hurt by some armed woman and then what?
                Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  Hell trannies scare me and I don't scare easily. And yes you have priority on the bathroom. Being old doesn't make me insensitive, just more willing to pee in womans john. (single occupancy)

In San Francisco you can use one of these contraptions that they set up around the city.

The outdoor urinals are called pPods and cost $15,000 each.

Comment

I've no desire to leave the Redwoods. I'm watching a Red-Tailed Hawk as we speak...

And the song birds are singing. No smog, beautiful day.

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                      In San Francisco you can use one of these contraptions that they set up around the city.

The outdoor urinals are called pPods and cost $15,000 each.
                      Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddddd.............I thought that was a wind shelter in which to set up my picnic blanket and basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell did it not have instructions in Spanish???????
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Still talking about bathrooms I see. An easy thing to argue about, and with actual arguments. I guess that's because the primary reason of the law wasn't something that the lobby could fight against.

That primary reason being that a municipality, namely Charlotte, passed an ordinance setting public accomodations laws which would force private business and even State agencies to behave in a certain way. I guess it's pretty common in some areas, and has created obvious issues like the Bakery, and the Pizza Parlor to name a few. That State of NC decided that it was not going to let the proverbial tail wag the dog, and set a law in place establishing that the State has supremacy in public accomodations and discrimination laws, and that the municipalities and counties cannot set restrictions one way or the other that are beyond that of the State. Makes it fair and uniform across the board.......

The bleating is because the lobby knows that they can't win the whole state to their side, and they were hoping to force certain things down people's and business' throats by working it city by city. Now they have to only deal with the State.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

A minster blogs about the Target controversy: He puts forth some thought-provoking false assumptions and why they are false.

https://apastorsponderings.wordpress...r-assumptions/
                          False assumption # 1: Public restrooms are safe. One of the more common arguments I have heard is that now bathrooms aren’t safe for kids anymore. My initial reaction when I read this was disbelief. I thought, “Please tell me that these people don’t think that public restrooms just now became unsafe!” As a parent of four small children, I have never considered public restrooms safe. As far as the safety or accessibility of a restroom for my children, this policy has no bearing. I don’t care who is or isn’t allowed into the restroom, I am not assuming that my children are safe there. I have and will continue to accompany my children into the restroom and I would urge you to do the same.
                          [...]
                          False assumption # 6: Being angry about transgenders using their preferred restroom is equal to standing up for God. This assumption pops up every time there is a social or cultural shift, most recently in regard to issues regarding the LGBT community. Basically, Christians who believe that homosexuality and transgenderism are sins also believe that it is their Christian duty to angrily lash out at everyone in a public way. I have seen Christians and even those in ministry lashing out about these social and cultural changes with the honest belief that it is pleasing to God. Your angry social media rant might make you feel better, but it is not honoring God and it is not drawing men and women to Christ. Instead, these angry rants push people away and build additional barriers that must be overcome before they will come to Christ.
                          I do fervently believe that God does not need anyone to defend Him. God, if there is a God, is very well able to defend himself.
                          Last edited by Jannie; 02 May 16, 07:38.
                          Homo homini lupus

Comment

A city in Alabama have joined North Carolina in passing a local ordinance on public restroom usage.

There's a Target store in the city of Oxford...

OXFORD, Ala. (AP) — People in an Alabama city who use public restrooms intended for a gender other than what is listed on their birth certificate will be punished under an ordinance officials passed this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                              I do fervently believe that God does not need anyone to defend Him. God, if there is a God, is very well able to defend himself.
                              Amen.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

It appears that this person was lying:

http://abc11.com/news/city-of-durham...laims/1317008/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X