Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartels involved in Pike County, OH killings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Cartels involved in Pike County, OH killings?

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/04/24/m...slaying-sites/

Sheriff has warned other family members that they could be next and to arm themselves.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...-th#.au1EM3g6P

From an article published in 2011. This looks like the Roden family may have been treading on someone's toes.
    Last year, authorities found 22,000 plants on several hillsides in the western half of Pike County. That's nearly a plant for every person in the poverty-stricken county of 28,000, where the unemployment rate is the state's highest, at 15 percent.
    No one was arrested.
    Again, officials attributed the operation to Mexican nationals based on the way they had set up camp with authentic food and other materials found, as well as the way they had cut down scores of trees and then grew and fertilized the plants. Officials estimated the value of the plants at $22 million.
    []
    Federal authorities arrested 11 Mexican nationals last year and accused them of growing thousands of plants in Logan and Muskingum counties. Agents said that like the Pike County site, men set up camp in those counties, nurtured the crop and separated the plants.
    http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011...plants_as.html
    Homo homini lupus

Ive been following this since the news broke last week, at first I thought it was some sort of family feud but I think the drug cartel connection is becoming increasingly likely. I read on another forum that there was another bust of cartel members late last year.

Alot of people overlook the presence that the Mexican cartels have in Appalachia, it's not just the Southwest anymore. They are just about everywhere

Comment

Well that certainly took a turn I wasn't expecting. Like ChrisF I was sort of expecting this to be some domestic related thing, but I heard on the radio this morning that they now believe it was drug related, and that the people were killed execution style. Either way, that is sad for a whole bunch of people.
      Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Wow, how horrible. I thought this kind of ish just happened out here in the west coast and border states. They (illegals) get busted here from time to time growing weed in our National Forests. I like to deer hunt but I don't stray to far from the main roads anymore. You never know what you might run into. I can always just go get some steaks from the store. It aint venison but it'll do. I would add more to this but out of respect for those whom lost their lives now is not a good time to write it.

Comment

Time to sue the Mexican government for being an accessory in willingly allowing their criminals to invade American and violate the civil rights of our citizens. Say...$ 1 billion per death?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Time to sue the Mexican government for being an accessory in willingly allowing their criminals to invade American and violate the civil rights of our citizens. Say...$ 1 billion per death?
            No joke.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Gun control and illegal immigrants...
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                You know who you would have to vote for, to even have a shot at that , don't you?

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X