Obama is so Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    That's 100% true, I've said in other threads that they want us to be divided, except it's not just the left, a divided America plays in the hands of both the left and right and both sides are active in different ways to keep us divided.

His pastor doesn't really make a difference. 1. His pastor was typical of most black pastors. 2. Obama going to church is all an act for Christian votes anyway.
    Then what would you call deciding to be married by a radical racist? Just"something Dumbocrats do"?

BTW - his choice of a "HATE WHITEY!!" church say everything about Obama and his attitudes on race. To say or believe anything else is massive self-deception. Same as if you spent twenty years faithfully attending the Westboro Baptist Church of Hate Everybody and then claimed it had nothing to do with you feelings about race, or homosexuality.

Obama picked that church, and the only reason he stopped going to it was it was hurting his election campaign.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

There are a lot of things you can say about Obama but claiming he's racist is completely baseless. He has advanced white power and American imperialism for the past 8 years, so to say he's racist while doing this is ridiculous. Speaking on police brutality to score brownie points, even if it was misguided, doesn't make him racist.
      I wouldn't go say far as to say he's racist, nor can I say such a claim is completely baseless. As I've previously stated, I think he was anxious to be a voice for people who had been disenfranchised. I think he was driven by emotion, and could have been more judicious in acts and words. I love my students and hate to say this, but we live in a world where emotion is a weakness and pragmatism is the rule of law and politics. It sucks, but having passion makes those claims meaningful in today's political and legal landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        On the other hand, Obama has selected some of the most pointedly bigoted people to high government positions, and even cabinet positions, within his administration.

An excellent example was Eric Holder and the reopening of the civil rights division within the DOJ. Thomas Perez was placed as it's head and immediately they launched into pressing Disparate Impact theory onto civil rights cases.
        In some cases they reopened decades old cases trying to push this theory through the courts.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/more-justic...parate-impact/

That is to say, disparate impact theory can find racism where none exists simply because some protected group didn't end up with equal results.

I could go on with the theme, but the idea is if you stack bigots and racists in positions of top management within your administration and do nothing when it's pointed out, there's a damn good chance you approve of their activities and thinking.

Obama does exactly that.

Arguing that his foreign policy isn't overtly racist doesn't mean Obama isn't a racist. He is. Many in his administration are too.

I just don't see how someone who at the very least is playing both sides of the fence could be racist. Ok, he has some marks against him (though being a social justice warrior doesn't mean he is racist) but as I've pointed out he has done plenty to help whites as well. I wouldn't be able to say that for someone that's truly racist.

I just wish we could talk politics from a place of reason, instead of detracting from every debate with all of these outlandish claims.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
          I wouldn't go say far as to say he's racist, nor can I say such a claim is completely baseless. As I've previously stated, I think he was anxious to be a voice for people who had been disenfranchised. I think he was driven by emotion, and could have been more judicious in acts and words. I love my students and hate to say this, but we live in a world where emotion is a weakness and pragmatism is the rule of law and politics. It sucks, but having passion makes those claims meaningful in today's political and legal landscape.
          I think people are just associating liberalism with racism now to be honest.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I think people are just associating liberalism with racism now to be honest.
            Progressivism / Leftist thought, as opposed to classic liberalism, does have a racist streak a mile wide going through it...

Comment

Can't give you more rep TactiKill J but excellent posts.
              "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
              validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
              "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X