Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is so Racist

Oh wait...

Obama said that activists, specifically Black Lives Matter activists, need to be willing to compromise and that sometimes, the tone of the activism can turn people off to their message.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oba...ise/ar-BBs9WF7

Actually sounds pretty reasonable. Let some forum members tell it though and Obama is some sort of militant black panther. Just another in a long list of examples proving such claims are pure hyperbole.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

He attended the Reverend Wrights church of kill whitey for over 20 years.
    Just because he's too cowardly to give his outright support to black lives matter doesn't make him less racist.

Comment

Wow, one reply and you got your wish!
      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

I don't think it's as simple as one quote. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, so how can anyone know what he really thinks or believes?

More important than his words may be how quickly he supported black males who were shot by cops, and what he had to say about it. He should have waited until the facts were in.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
          I don't think it's as simple as one quote. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, so how can anyone know what he really thinks or believes?

More important than his words may be how quickly he supported black males who were shot by cops, and what he had to say about it. He should have waited until the facts were in.
          That just makes him a politician.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

I wonder, though. When you get your new president, will people still be interested enough in Barack Obama to listen anymore? Or was his expertise in so many fields mostly the product of the very fact that he was president in this place and time?

In short, will "Obama....." threads be absent from our server for the first time in nearly nine years?

One can only be hopeful after all...
            My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
            GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
            Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
              That just makes him a politician.
              After I posted, I regretted not adding something to the effect of...I think he may just be another narcissist who loves the limelight more than race, religion, or country.

I'd put most politicians in that category.

Comment

Wow, one reply and you got your wish!
                That one fact isn't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  Actually sounds pretty reasonable. .
                  Sounds like a legal disclaimer to me.

A good many prominent White Republicans have died during Obama's turn in office.
                  Did he attend the Funeral of any one of them?
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

After I posted, I regretted not adding something to the effect of...I think he may just be another narcissist who loves the limelight more than race, religion, or country.

Yes, that sums up many politicians.

Comment

Yes, that sums up many politicians.
                      I have to confess unbridled bigotry against two classes of people: politicians and bigots.

Comment

I have to confess unbridled bigotry against two classes of people: politicians and bigots.
                        Excellent!

Comment

And you would correct in doing so.
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

But isn't that a problem ?

If everybody despises all politicians,regardless of their political hue, then it's but a small step to despising and condemning the entire political system in which they operate. Cynicism is all very well but if the alternative is anarchy then what happens to Democracy, Stability ,Rule of Law ?
                            "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                            Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                              I wonder, though. When you get your new president, will people still be interested enough in Barack Obama to listen anymore? Or was his expertise in so many fields mostly the product of the very fact that he was president in this place and time?

In short, will "Obama....." threads be absent from our server for the first time in nearly nine years?

One can only be hopeful after all...
                              We will then get the "Trump/Clinton is the worst, stupidest, most sinister president we've ever had" threads. The forum should have a template outline that posters can add whatever name they want in the blanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X