Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump on the Trans-Gender Bathroom issue.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    My favorite bit is that the transgender posterboy, Caitlyn Jenner, is still into women.

    And he gets to share a bathroom with your daughter.....
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

    BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

    BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      My favorite bit is that the transgender posterboy, Caitlyn Jenner, is still into women.

      And he gets to share a bathroom with your daughter.....
      A transgender lesbian, lock up your daughters and sons!
      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
        A transgender lesbian, lock up your daughters and sons!
        No, a lesbian is a woman.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

        BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

        BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

        Comment


        • #34
          I have yet to hear about Bruce/Caitlin having the surgery done. I will assume this is all an act until then.

          Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

          Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

          by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
            I never really thought otherwise but was just pointing out that the issue isn't really something that should be shaping the election. I bet none of the candidates thought they'd have to worry about the transgender demographic when they started the whole thing months ago.
            If you think the politics around this on the GOP side are about the 'transgender demographic' then you are missing what is going on. This isn't about the tiny number of trans people in the US & what toilets they use, this is about the votes of tens of millions of conservatives and the last gasp of a 'culture war' that has been well & truly lost.

            If the conservatives can't get big business on side more or less automatically then the world really has moved on. Mainstream Dems are just sitting back & watching this with a chuckle. They barely have to do anything while the other side tears itself apart over an issue that won't even rate a trivia question in a couple of years.
            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BF69 View Post
              If you think the politics around this on the GOP side are about the 'transgender demographic' then you are missing what is going on.
              Its about forced acceptance...You pick the subject..Be it toilets, Confederate flags, confederate monuments, gay marriage, no religion, ect ect...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post
                Its about forced acceptance...You pick the subject..Be it toilets, Confederate flags, confederate monuments, gay marriage, no religion, ect ect...
                'Forced acceptance' nicely describes what everyone else has had to put up with for a couple of thousand years. What it is really about is a group that has always presumed the world would conform to its prejudices having to confront the fact that they can no longer force others to live on their terms. They should fall to their knees in thanks that the people 'forcing acceptance' on them are their moral superiors and are therefore not resorting to the sort of violence traditionally used by conservative religious believers to force acceptance of their social norms.

                However, that doesn't really touch on this particular case, which is, as I said, the last thrashings of a lost 'culture war' playing our within conservative politics. its already over, the people fighting just don't know it yet.
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                  If you think the politics around this on the GOP side are about the 'transgender demographic' then you are missing what is going on. This isn't about the tiny number of trans people in the US & what toilets they use, this is about the votes of tens of millions of conservatives and the last gasp of a 'culture war' that has been well & truly lost.
                  Of course not : it is about a world-wide offensive from nihilists who call them selves liberals and who want to destroy society,hoping that this will the beginning of a dark millennium,and they are on a successful way,with the help of the coward establishment : the gates of the hell are open,wide open : very soon we will have legalisation of marriage between man and animal, children will sue their parents because they have fathered them ,and at the age of 70 every one will be killed,because old people cost to much on society . Perversity will become decency .

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                    Of course not : it is about a world-wide offensive from nihilists who call them selves liberals and who want to destroy society,hoping that this will the beginning of a dark millennium,and they are on a successful way,with the help of the coward establishment : the gates of the hell are open,wide open : very soon we will have legalisation of marriage between man and animal, children will sue their parents because they have fathered them ,and at the age of 70 every one will be killed,because old people cost to much on society . Perversity will become decency .
                    That is all very well, but somehow I doubt nihilists would care...kinda goes against their philosophy.
                    Wisdom is personal

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The real question here is, with the US facing important questions this election year regarding trade policy and foreign policy, why is this issue dominating the media?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                        The real question here is, with the US facing important questions this election year regarding trade policy and foreign policy, why is this issue dominating the media?
                        Agreed Skob! I haven't watched the news in several days, can't imagine that the national candidates are devoting a lot of time to this. The media is a different story: the provide flashy, shiny things to keep our attention. Actual news isn't their primary concern, which is unfortunate.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          They certainly have the attention of everyone on this forum through, don't they?

                          It's nice up here in the mountains...all the whackos, wingnuts and bats*** crazoids stay down on the flatlands.
                          We don't even get any serious politicians up here, and we ignore the few homegrown ones that we do have.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                            The real question here is, with the US facing important questions this election year regarding trade policy and foreign policy, why is this issue dominating the media?
                            I, like you have no idea.
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                              I, like you have no idea.
                              Oh its just a dog and pony show to distract the public. Over what I'm not sure, Could be the trade deal with the EU. Nafta worked so well we have to try it in Europe.
                              Credo quia absurdum.


                              Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                                The real question here is, with the US facing important questions this election year regarding trade policy and foreign policy, why is this issue dominating the media?
                                It does sound very queer to me when we have much more important areas to face, like Trump getting elected.
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                                you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X