Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump on the Trans-Gender Bathroom issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple solution: outlaw public washrooms. From now on everybody is required by law to wear Depends..

Comment

I looked at the title real fast and thought this was a thread about toilet paper (Bathroom Tissue). That is about three minutes of my life I will never get back now!

It is a bit insane to be discussing who gets to go in what bathroom when we have so many more important issues we could have discussed instead.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
        Surely the obvious solution would be for those transgender people who have had the operation to go to the toilet for their new sex while those who haven't yet should go to their original sex.

Simple. If you have man bits you go to the gents, women bits you go to the ladies.
        That however would require people to present their "bits" *before* entering the bathroom which may cause issues all by itself

How about a sign ?

"Show your applicable bits before entering in accordance with local law, be subtle about it please"
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/glennmccoy

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              I looked at the title real fast and thought this was a thread about toilet paper (Bathroom Tissue). That is about three minutes of my life I will never get back now!

It is a bit insane to be discussing who gets to go in what bathroom when we have so many more important issues we could have discussed instead.

Pruitt
              It is insane, but tell that to the press for asking Trump about such a trivial issue in the first place. They asked and he had to say something or be labeled Hitler again. It's the shrieking liberals who made this such a big issue and from comments here it looks as if we're pretty much in agreement that they need to move along to something more important. I think they were hoping to have Trump say something offensive, this seeming like an issue that would tee up something like that for him to take a big swing at and this time he didn't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                That however would require people to present their "bits" *before* entering the bathroom which may cause issues all by itself

How about a sign ?

"Show your applicable bits before entering in accordance with local law, be subtle about it please"
                Presumably you would have to show your bits to the bog troll.
                "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Seconded.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                    Presumably you would have to show your bits to the bog troll.
                    You might have to. For me it's all too obvious I'm a dude, so when I approach the "restroom gender inspector" arm of (I assume) Homeland Security they'll just tip their caps and say "go right in Sir". They can leave the magnifying glasses and calipers holstered.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                      Exactly!
                      That trans-gender caricature, well doesn't look like a trans-gender caricature.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                        That trans-gender caricature, well doesn't look like a trans-gender caricature.....
                        Although I just noticed that the person looks to be wearing a Univ. of Missouri shirt. Not sure where they got that idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                          It is insane, but tell that to the press for asking Trump about such a trivial issue in the first place. They asked and he had to say something or be labeled Hitler again. It's the shrieking liberals who made this such a big issue and from comments here it looks as if we're pretty much in agreement that they need to move along to something more important. I think they were hoping to have Trump say something offensive, this seeming like an issue that would tee up something like that for him to take a big swing at and this time he didn't bite.
                          Maybe Trump is actually pro-LGBT as previous comments and actions before this election season prove.

“[A]mending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans – it’s only fair,” Trump told The Advocate in February, 2000. In the same interview, Trump said he favored “a very strong domestic-partnership law” that guaranteed same-sex couples equal legal rights as married, heterosexual couples. Trump also said he believed Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell – the military’s then-ban on openly gay service members – had “clearly failed.”

In his 2000 book, “The America That We Deserve,” Trump outlined his dream of a nation “unencumbered by bureaucratic ineptitude, government regulation, confiscatory tax policies, racism, discrimination against women, or discrimination against people based on sexual orientation.” Eleven years later, Trump told CBN’s “The Brody File” that gay people were “tremendous” and that “there can be no discrimination against gays.”
                          After all he recently said when asked about all the offensive comments he's made, said it was all an act and he'll soon change.
                          ´
                          “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

The quote is nonsense , because the quote is about discrimination of gay people and the bathroom discussion is not about discrimination of gay people : transgenders are not gay people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                              Maybe Trump is actually pro-LGBT as previous comments and actions before this election season prove.

After all he recently said when asked about all the offensive comments he's made, said it was all an act and he'll soon change.
                              I never really thought otherwise but was just pointing out that the issue isn't really something that should be shaping the election. I bet none of the candidates thought they'd have to worry about the transgender demographic when they started the whole thing months ago.

Comment

Forced Acceptance....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X