Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivin-fool
    replied
    Yep, we have gone too far down the road to do a U-turn now. The best we can hope for now, is to just contain the damage.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Well whoever is elected we're certainly in for one of the most dramatic and tumultuous 4 years in our history. Past all the rhetoric, I really don't see Trump and Hillary being any different no matter how much the media tries to make us believe they are.
    I doubt we can really equate either one with BoBo, Mr. Incompetence himself.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Hey, where'd you find that picture of Hillary...?
    I went to Bing and typed in "Total B".

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    He may be more political sophisticated but his reading comprehension sucks. How he got selecting Hillary from "I'll hold my nose and vote against her" is beyond me.
    Should be readily apparent. I've got no affection for trump, but I loath the witch even more.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Are you claiming to be more political sophisticated than Bawha.
    He may be more political sophisticated but his reading comprehension sucks. How he got selecting Hillary from "I'll hold my nose and vote against her" is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears?
    Are you claiming to be more political sophisticated than Bawha.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Don't be silly.
    I now have the freedom to use whichever bathroom I feel like.
    And based on what I learned when I used to clean bathrooms I am going to always "feel" like I should be using the women's rooms.
    They tend to be a lot cleaner.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Well whoever is elected we're certainly in for one of the most dramatic and tumultuous 4 years in our history. Past all the rhetoric, I really don't see Trump and Hillary being any different no matter how much the media tries to make us believe they are.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears? (pause to vomit copiously) Good luck with that.

And yes, there is intelligent life on this planet - just not in Washington, D.C.
    , and obviously not in the White House. Obama is more like a one of the Ferengi .

Hey, where'd you find that picture of Hillary...?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    I can only assume that you did not learn basic land navigation skills when you were in the army.
    I did indeed, but they are irrelevant to the topic, as you must be aware, so your point is...?
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 20 Apr 16, 16:57. Reason: spelling error due to diplopia

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    I can only assume that you did not learn basic land navigation skills when you were in the army.
    PAlease , he is zoomie. They only have to follow the sidewalk.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Worse yet it looks like a trump vs shillary choice. I'll hold my nose and vote against her...

But pResident trump. Gah.

Scotty beam me up, there's no intelligent life on this planet...
    So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears? (pause to vomit copiously) Good luck with that.

And yes, there is intelligent life on this planet - just not in Washington, D.C.
    , and obviously not in the White House. Obama is more like a one of the Ferengi .

Leave a comment:

• Bass_Man86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Worse yet it looks like a trump vs shillary choice. I'll hold my nose and vote against her...

But pResident trump. Gah.

Scotty beam me up, there's no intelligent life on this planet...

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    started a topic The Fate Of Our Nation

The Fate Of Our Nation

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X