The Fate Of Our Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fate Of Our Nation

Worse yet it looks like a trump vs shillary choice. I'll hold my nose and vote against her...

But pResident trump. Gah.

Scotty beam me up, there's no intelligent life on this planet...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I can only assume that you did not learn basic land navigation skills when you were in the army.
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        Worse yet it looks like a trump vs shillary choice. I'll hold my nose and vote against her...

But pResident trump. Gah.

Scotty beam me up, there's no intelligent life on this planet...
        So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears? (pause to vomit copiously) Good luck with that.

And yes, there is intelligent life on this planet - just not in Washington, D.C.
        , and obviously not in the White House. Obama is more like a one of the Ferengi .

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
          I can only assume that you did not learn basic land navigation skills when you were in the army.
          PAlease , he is zoomie. They only have to follow the sidewalk.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            I did indeed, but they are irrelevant to the topic, as you must be aware, so your point is...?
            Last edited by Mountain Man; 20 Apr 16, 17:57. Reason: spelling error due to diplopia

Comment

So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears? (pause to vomit copiously) Good luck with that.

And yes, there is intelligent life on this planet - just not in Washington, D.C.
              , and obviously not in the White House. Obama is more like a one of the Ferengi .

Hey, where'd you find that picture of Hillary...?

Comment

Well whoever is elected we're certainly in for one of the most dramatic and tumultuous 4 years in our history. Past all the rhetoric, I really don't see Trump and Hillary being any different no matter how much the media tries to make us believe they are.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Don't be silly.
                  I now have the freedom to use whichever bathroom I feel like.
                  And based on what I learned when I used to clean bathrooms I am going to always "feel" like I should be using the women's rooms.
                  They tend to be a lot cleaner.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

So "President Hildebeast" sounds better to your politically sophisticated ears?
                    Are you claiming to be more political sophisticated than Bawha.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Are you claiming to be more political sophisticated than Bawha.
                      He may be more political sophisticated but his reading comprehension sucks. How he got selecting Hillary from "I'll hold my nose and vote against her" is beyond me.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                        He may be more political sophisticated but his reading comprehension sucks. How he got selecting Hillary from "I'll hold my nose and vote against her" is beyond me.
                        Should be readily apparent. I've got no affection for trump, but I loath the witch even more.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Hey, where'd you find that picture of Hillary...?
                          I went to Bing and typed in "Total B".

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Well whoever is elected we're certainly in for one of the most dramatic and tumultuous 4 years in our history. Past all the rhetoric, I really don't see Trump and Hillary being any different no matter how much the media tries to make us believe they are.
                            I doubt we can really equate either one with BoBo, Mr. Incompetence himself.

Comment

Yep, we have gone too far down the road to do a U-turn now. The best we can hope for now, is to just contain the damage.
                              Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X