Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Donald's biggest fan's are...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Donald's biggest fan's are...

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/only-one-...191300015.html

    Russian. Good or bad for the US????
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

  • #2
    The Donald's biggest fan's are...
    Americans.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/only-one-...191300015.html

      Russian. Good or bad for the US????
      Not a surprise, Vlad Putin has been propping up alot of those right wing populist parties in western Europe. It's only natural that he would back Putin and send these paid internet trolls to defend him, heck I am sure we have one or two on this very forum!

      Right wing populists are basically neo-fascists and macho strongmen like Putin make them excited. As an added benefit for Putin they will be so busy on their witchhunts against Muslims and immigrants that they won't bother to oppose him when he invades the Baltic's.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        ...

        Right wing populists are basically neo-fascists
        PROVE IT,

        I see what you are doing, you are taking a sneaky nasty low-down swipe and trying to say that all Trump supporters are Nazis.
        Prove it, twerp!

        I ain't sitting down for this garbage any more.

        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        .and macho strongmen like Putin make them excited.
        Yeah, whatever.

        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        .As an added benefit for Putin they will be so busy on their witchhunts against Muslims and immigrants that they won't bother to oppose him when he invades the Baltic's.
        Right, because anyone that has ever advocated any resistance to Jihadists at all is automatically a racist to you, eh?
        And Heaven forfend that the USA should have the same sort of BOrder Security that any other nation on planet Earth has. Oh no, we just don't have the right to have any such thing... no matter what drugs/gang-wars/terrorists are coming in.

        You know, if you are trying to undercut support for Trump, yer' doing it wrong. So is the writer of that article, but accusing everyone that isn't a Socialist of being a Nazi is old-hat for that crew.
        Thanks to evil crap like this, I'm just going to tune-out anyone that has anything negative to say about Trump for the next 6 months.

        And even if it's Cruz that gets the nod, I know that when I tune in again in October the exact same nonsense is going to be said about that guy too by the very same people in the very same way for the sam BS reasons.
        Last edited by The Exorcist; 20 Apr 16, 21:41.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by Half Pint John
          Russian. Good or bad for the US????
          Seriously? Russians don't vote in our elections. You might as well worry about what Iran thinks of him while you're at it.

          OTH, if the psychopathic, xenophobic Russians like him, he must have some good points, right?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            PROVE IT,

            I see what you are doing, you are taking a sneaky nasty low-down swipe and trying to say that all Trump supporters are Nazis.
            Prove it, twerp!

            I ain't sitting down for this garbage any more.



            Project your homosexual fantasy somewhere else, we try to be a little more serious here.



            Right, because anyone that has ever advocated any resistance to Jihadists at all is automatically a racist to you, eh?
            And Heaven forfend that the USA should have the same sort of BOrder Security that any other nation on planet Earth has. Oh no, we just don't have the right to have any such thing... no matter what drugs/gang-wars/terrorists are coming in.

            You know, if you are trying to undercut support for Trump, yer' doing it wrong. So is the writer of that article, but accusing everyone that isn't a Socialist of being a Nazi is old-hat for that crew.
            Thanks to evil crap like this, I'm just going to tune-out anyone that has anything negative to say about Trump for the next 6 months.

            And even if it's Cruz that gets the nod, I know that when I tune in again in October the exact same nonsense is going to be said about that guy too by the very same people in the very same way for the sam BS reasons.
            Gee, Ex...I wish you would quit pussyfooting around and say what you really think.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Gee, Ex...I wish you would quit pussyfooting around and say what you really think.
              What, your not sick and tired of being labeled as crazy/evil/vicious/stupid by the Media and your own GOvt because your personal opinions do not march in lock-step with the Establishment-approved Group-Think that the Talking Heads tell you to have to have every day on the boob-tube?
              I sure as hell am.

              Say what you will about Putin, he puts his own Nation first. Wouldn't it be great if we could have a leader like that in this country some day?
              Whoops, there I do again, being all racist , eh?

              You know, if these damned Progressives don't get smart, and if they don't stop making everything worse, those fools are going to start making Fascism look like a good thing to most people.
              Then where will we be?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                What, your not sick and tired of being labeled as crazy/evil/vicious/stupid by the Media and your own GOvt because your personal opinions do not march in lock-step with the Establishment-approved Group-Think that the Talking Heads tell you to have to have every day on the boob-tube?
                I sure as hell am.

                Say what you will about Putin, he puts his own Nation first. Wouldn't it be great if we could have a leader like that in this country some day?
                Whoops, there I do again, being all racist , eh?

                You know, if these damned Progressives don't get smart, and if they don't stop making everything worse, those fools are going to start making Fascism look like a good thing to most people.
                Then where will we be?
                I am, and I agree with you. I was merely kidding in a gentle kind of way. My own personal feelings are far more volcanic than those you expressed, I tend to favor nuclear weapons as a tool of international diplomacy, for example. I often make hawks look like doves.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                  Right wing populists are basically neo-fascists and macho strongmen like Putin make them excited.
                  I'd say that is a gross exaggeration and almost a totally fraudulent statement.

                  It would be far easier for me to demonstrate that the Progressive Left is rife with Socialists, Communists, racists, bigots, haters, and assorted villainy wanting to impose a dictatorship on whatever political entity or country they are involved with.

                  The Right is generally fragmented with many groups all vying for something, often in opposition to other Rightist groups. Most want nothing to do with government or as little to do with it as possible. Neo-nazis, skinheads, and the like are more of a threat to each other than any other group. Nobody outside their miniscule circles really pays any serious attention to them because they are irrelevant.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Prove it, twerp!

                    Project your homosexual fantasy somewhere else, we try to be a little more serious here.
                    Gents, ACG Rules are being violated in this thread.When addressing other members, follow ACG Rules as specified here
                    BoRG

                    You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If Trump is Hitler then Obama is Stalin. People need to get over themselves.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        If Trump is Hitler then Obama is Stalin. People need to get over themselves.

                        More like "Attila the None" or" Ghenghis Can't."
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          If Trump is Hitler then Obama is Stalin. People need to get over themselves.
                          He says into his refection in the mirror.

                          Even Aldi wasn't so in love with himself as Trump. Have you ever seen a Hitler Tower or Hitler on the side of a plane? NOPE!
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                            Not a surprise, Vlad Putin has been propping up alot of those right wing populist parties in western Europe. It's only natural that he would back Putin and send these paid internet trolls to defend him, heck I am sure we have one or two on this very forum!

                            Right wing populists are basically neo-fascists and macho strongmen like Putin make them excited. As an added benefit for Putin they will be so busy on their witchhunts against Muslims and immigrants that they won't bother to oppose him when he invades the Baltic's.
                            Witchhunts against the murderers of San Bernardino, Paris, Brussels, etc,etc ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              He says into his refection in the mirror.

                              Even Aldi wasn't so in love with himself as Trump. Have you ever seen a Hitler Tower or Hitler on the side of a plane? NOPE!
                              Trump = Hitler,also sprach the antisemitic liberals .

                              Thus, we can conclude that all the anti semits who are terrorizing the Jews on the American Universities are agents paid by Trump ?

                              And, maybe the antisemit from the White House is also receiving his orders from Adolf Trump ?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X