Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Panama Papers: Multiple Clinton connections

Sanders is going to have a field day with this:

Hillary Clinton recently blasted the hidden financial dealings exposed in the Panama Papers, but she and her husband have multiple connections with people who have used the besieged law firm Mossack Fonseca to establish offshore entities.

Among them are Gabrielle Fialkoff, finance director for Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate; Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who has traveled the globe with Bill Clinton; the Chagoury family, which pledged $1 billion in projects to the Clinton Global Initiative; and Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president. Also using the Panamanian law firm was the company founded by the late billionaire investor Marc Rich, an international fugitive when Bill Clinton pardoned him in the final hours of his presidency.

Keep in mind, the Clintons DO NOT appear on the list:

The Clintons themselves do not appear to be in Mossack Fonseca’s database, nor does it appear that their daughter, Chelsea, or her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, who co-founded a hedge fund, are listed. But Bill and Hillary Clinton’s connections to people who have used offshores is fuel for her Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

There is no shortage of damaging information about Shrillary, but neither she nor the Dumbocrats care, and no has the balls to do anything about her crime spree.

Comment

Hi Paul

Given that these affairs are mostly associated with the truly rich and powerful, then its hardly surprising that either direct connections are unearthed or more tenuous routes coming to light.
      I doubt the Clintons will be the last of the US Social & Monetary elite of either political party to be shown to have dealings through such ventures.
      Also at present we've no evidence of any actual unlawful activity by the Clintons in relation to this.

Regards

Andy H
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        There is no shortage of damaging information about Shrillary, but neither she nor the Dumbocrats care, and no has the balls to do anything about her crime spree.
        Exactly. Mafia godfathers have done less crimes than the Clintons, and theirs involved less money. Hillary is a felon. She is a criminal. If you or I did a fraction of the illegal $h!+ she's done we'd be serving decades in prison.

Who in their right mind could vote for someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy H View Post
          Hi Paul
          Also at present we've no evidence of any actual unlawful activity by the Clintons in relation to this.

Regards

Andy H
          And there never will be, the Clintons are masters at covering their tracks, they have years and years of experience.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Exactly. Mafia godfathers have done less crimes than the Clintons, and theirs involved less money. Hillary is a felon. She is a criminal. If you or I did a fraction of the illegal $h!+ she's done we'd be serving decades in prison.

Lets see, the mysterious deaths of close associates is about 30 now right? The insider trading is something to marvel at. I agree. The Dons would blush if they did half as much as the clintons did...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Why..... those who would receive the earnings of those who work for a living, that's who.

GG
              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                Why..... those who would receive the earnings of those who work for a living, that's who.

GG
                Ah, bums and criminals... I understand...

Comment

Scum rises to the top.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Boom, there it is...

Comment

Hillary has shell companies in Delaware.

For the rich members the address is : Wilmington 1209 North Orange Street .

There is still a lot of place remaining .

I must leave you : there is today a flight from Brussels Airport to Delaware by Clinton Airways .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X