Black Hitler's wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Only if every tie-in between race and politics belongs there as well.
    I'd sure like to see less of BLM around here.

But why do you want it shipped off to a less-viewed area? Is it punching a hole in the ol' agenda?
    Not trying to be a jerk, but there's millions of loons out there and I don't see the point in highlighting any of them. One of the burdens of the internet these days is that anyone, no matter how crazy, can have their voices heard.

I could post videos of similar lunatics making disparaging remarks about blacks, but what would be the point?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Not trying to be a jerk, but there's millions of loons out there and I don't see the point in highlighting any of them. One of the burdens of the internet these days is that anyone, no matter how crazy, can have their voices heard.

I could post videos of similar lunatics making disparaging remarks about blacks, but what would be the point?
      The point could be the increasing prevalence of national racism under a black president, which is significant and does not belong hidden away in the barracks.

The difference is, the majority of white people do not support the nonsensical rantings of white racists like the Westboro Baptists or the Aryan Nation, but the black community condones and actively supports their racists - again, Wright, Farrakhian, Jackson, Obama, et al.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The point could be the increasing prevalence of national racism under a black president, which is significant and does not belong hidden away in the barracks.

The difference is, the majority of white people do not support the nonsensical rantings of white racists like the Westboro Baptists or the Aryan Nation, but the black community condones and actively supports their racists - again, Wright, Farrakhian, Jackson, Obama, et al.
        Well, to be fair, I'm not so sure it is a matter of our Hussein and his party supporting outright racism, as a matter of policy anyway....

But what they HAVE done is use taxpayer money and tons of Political muscle to create and support a failed educational system, one that teaches poorly and promotes the kind of ignorance that leads to what was shown in that Vid.
        And it is becoming mainstream, the media never refutes that kind of madness.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

What has Obama done for black people? He has done nothing but continue the agenda set by preceding white presidents.

You're also being extremely hypocritical to sit there and marginalize white supremacy groups while making the false assumption that the majority of blacks support black supremacy groups. There are followers of these organizations on both sides.

Just because someone isn't associated with the KKK doesn't mean they're not racist. As we see with the hateful e-mails released from the Ferguson PD. Or evident by reading the comments section of any youtube video with a black person in it.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Well, to be fair, I'm not so sure it is a matter of our Hussein and his party supporting outright racism, as a matter of policy anyway....

But what they HAVE done is use taxpayer money and tons of Political muscle to create and support a failed educational system, one that teaches poorly and promotes the kind of ignorance that leads to what was shown in that Vid.
            I didn't lump the government in with BoBo, who is unabashedly racist, but I take your point.

I agree with you about our failed educational system, but to be fair, it din;t get that way under BoBo - it was damaged long ago. He just hasn't fixed it, probably because the last thing politicians want it intelligent and well educated voters. Also, there is the giant boulder known as the Teachers' Unions blocking every attempt to repair the system.

The media is no longer able to refute anything, being composed of younger, liberally brainwashed people who replaced the older standard bearers. They're no better than the people they are BS'ing 24/7.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

This.
              I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
              --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

To me the fix for the education system is simple and twofold. Get the Federal government out of it and fine parents of students that are continual behavioral problems, unless that student has a legitimate disability.
                I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                  ...... fine parents of students that are continual behavioral problems, unless that student has a legitimate disability.
                  Those that have actual behavioral problems..... what? Leave them in class?

GG
                  "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                    Those that have actual behavioral problems..... what? Leave them in class?

GG
                    I don't know what you are asking.
                    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X