Black Hitler's wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hitler's wife

I could have titled this "You College donation dollars at work" because this is obviously the result of very slanted information being pushed into a very small mind-

(warning- language)

Links to the original are right there in the description.

That......

Was.......

Hilarious......

Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

She should be teaching a college course.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        because this is obviously the result of very slanted information being pushed into a very small mind-
        Could be said to describe more than a few post/threads on ACG.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You know you've lost the argument and all credibility when a total idiot troll can call you out and make you look stupid...

Comment

Why hate white people? I don't get it.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              No push-back allowed in the Media, Colleges or the Govt.
              Easy target.
              And don't forget to follow the $.

Comment

Hey! I found her source on reproductive rates...

Comment

Seriously? How can anyone be a self-proclaimed victim entitled to special status and treatment if there is no one to blame for it and therefore no one, with a lot of money available, responsible?

Hitler blamed the Jews. Stalin blamed American capitalist warmongers, Muslims blame the infidels and blacks blame Whitey.

If you can't blame everyone else for your own screw-ups, then you must responsible for them yourself, and people can't face that. They want their problems to be the fault of someone else.

That's how religions get started - it's not your fault you decided to live in an area that has no rainfall - "the gods are angry with you", and from all this flows victimhood and from that arises control of all others who also feel slighted and agree with your twisted version of reality. "I will intercede with the gods/politicians/whites/Jews/Infidels/ capitalist warmongers on your behalf...and I will right these terrible wrongs you have suffered."

Sound familiar? It should. Jeremy Wright. Louis Farrakhian. Jessie Jackson. Westboro Baptist Church. Barack Obama. Muslim imams and government leaders. Aryan Nation. Black Muslims Brotherhood. The President of Mexico. Donald Trump. Hilary Clinton, and the list goes on and on and on.
                  Last edited by Mountain Man; 10 Apr 16, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Seriously? How can anyone be a self-proclaimed victim entitled to special status and treatment if there is no one to blame for it and therefore no one, with a lot of money available, responsible?

Hitler blamed the Jews. Stalin blamed American capitalist warmongers, Muslims blame the infidels and blacks blame Whitey.

If you can't blame everyone else for your own screw-ups, then you must responsible for them yourself, and people can't face that. They want their problems to be the fault of someone else.

That's how religions get started - it's not your fault you decided to live in an area that has no rainfall - "the gods are angry with you", and from all this flows victimhood and from that arises control of all others who also feel slighted and agree with your twisted version of reality. "I will intercede with the gods/politicians/whites/Jews/Infidels/ capitalist warmongers on your behalf...and I will right these terrible wrongs you have suffered."

Sound familiar? It should. Jeremy Wright. Louis Farrakhian. Jessie Jackson. Westboro Baptist Church. Barack Obama. Muslim imams and government leaders. Aryan Nation. Black Muslims Brotherhood. The President of Mexico. Donald Trump. Hilary Clinton, and the list goes on and on and on.
                    Well said, you get the rep!

To white privilege!
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Well said, you get the rep!

To white privilege!
                      You mean to White Victimhood. Western white people...the world's whipping boys.

Comment

I think the people in the EU are giving them a run for the title!

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Lmao I love the faceless guys commentary
                          Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Shouldn't this be in a off topic forum? Barracks?
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              Shouldn't this be in a off topic forum? Barracks?
                              Only if every tie-in between race and politics belongs there as well.
                              I'd sure like to see less of BLM around here.

But why do you want it shipped off to a less-viewed area? Is it punching a hole in the ol' agenda?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X