X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The polls that matter are the Primaries, and as I have already siad-

Voters showing up for Republican polls are up 20%
    Dems showing up are down 30%

The energy is with Trump, and yet another phony pole made up by Establishment hacks can change that fact.

10,000 people welcomed Trump back to New York, which will be a red state this year for the first time since the 1980s.
    Top that!
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Trump supporters are going to feed us Hillary.

The good Gov from Ohio seems like the only GOP candidate that doesn't belong in Loony Toons.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Today, in a surprising poll conducted by the ACLU, 78% of Lesbians, Gays and Trangenders think that Hillary Clinton is a man. The other 22% are afraid that she isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Because the poll is a load of crap. Based on who I deal with at work, co workers, and customers, it's more like 7 to 10 in favor of Trump.
          I find the exact opposite around here, the people I associate with here (not exactly a progressive crowd) think that he is an obnoxious hot-air merchant and a phony!
          And I don't think the poll is a load of crap.

[QUOTE=The Exorcist;
          10,000 people welcomed Trump back to New York, which will be a red state this year for the first time since the 1980s.
          Top that! [/QUOTE]

Hardly, the 81/2 million of almost all liberal residents of NYC dominate that State and I wouldn't bet the farm that it will turn red anytime soon.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            Hardly, the 81/2 million of almost all liberal residents of NYC dominate that State and I wouldn't bet the farm that it will turn red anytime soon.
            Forget the 6 million Democrats: as I recall the NYS GOP went to some pretty sleazy lengths to keep John McCain off of the primary ballot in 2000. I can only imagine what shenanigans they're trying in order to do the same to Trump.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Yet so many Republicans will continue voting for him over other Republican candidates and throw a fit when Hillary wins the election. As if they didn't set their selves up for failure.
              I'm not convinced that will happen.

Your approach definity sounds more scientific.
              Not scientific at all, but at least I'm honest.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Says the AP poll, probably paid for by the Democrats.

Polls aren't even as accurate as weather forecasts, but the amount of time, money and effort being spent to discredit Trump tells me just how frightened the Democrats are.
                Trump gets about 35% of the Republican electorate in the primaries. That means that 65% don't like him and will not vote for him.

If he is the nominee and runs against Hillary, that means Hillary wins and that might be a landslide.

And the Republican electorate is about 40% of the eligible voters...

And no one has to work hard to discredit Trump, he's doing that all by himself by lying, going after women for no reason, not knowing or understanding foreign policy, and always trying to verbally overpower people who don't agree with him.

In short, he's a lying demagogue who is not qualified to be President of the United States and has no discernable qualities that are admirable.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  I find the exact opposite around here, the people I associate with here (not exactly a progressive crowd) think that he is an obnoxious hot-air merchant and a phony!
                  And I don't think the poll is a load of crap.
                  The thing is, many of these folks agree he's a phony, obnoxious, etc. It just doesn't matter. The alternatives are worse.

I repeat, we're witnessing the whole "lesser evil" thing sink to new lows.

My friends and family are divided. I'd say 60/40 in favor of Trump. Or maybe I should say 60/40 against the Dems.

My personal opinion; I don't trust Trump. But again, that "lesser evil" thing is rearing it's ugly head.

BTW, I don't trust any poll, it's not just this one. Doesn't matter if the poll favors my opinion or not.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    Trump supporters are going to feed us Hillary.

The good Gov from Ohio seems like the only GOP candidate that doesn't belong in Loony Toons.
                    John, we the people cannot win. I can't imagine that we will ever see a decent President again.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

The thing is, many of these folks agree he's a phony, obnoxious, etc. It just doesn't matter. The alternatives are worse.
                      No other candidate on either side wants torture as national policy, is advocating the use of nuclear weapons, or says that the armed forces will obey any order, legal or not.

Trump is not the best of a bad lot-he's the worst of a bad lot.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        And what share of the electorate does your social circle in New Jersey represent: 20%, 10%?
                        I don't consider the folks I deal with at work to be my social circle. I addressed those folks in this thread. I was simply commenting on my personal experience.

Trump's delegate lead makes him the odds-on favorite to win the GOP nomination. Even if he doesn't capture the 1,237 delegates needed to win outright, just so long as he shows up at the convention with the largest number -- which is likely -- then it'll take divine intervention to deny him the GOP's banner.

And then Hillary will hammer him in November. The only real question is if Bernie Sanders is the Democratic nominee. What happens then?
                        To quote Casey Kasem...." It's f**king ponderous"
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                          No other candidate on either side wants torture as national policy, is advocating the use of nuclear weapons, or says that the armed forces will obey any order, legal or not.

Trump is not the best of a bad lot-he's the worst of a bad lot.
                          And you actually believe him? He's just preaching to his choir. He's saying what he needs to to further his brand.

My opinion is that Hillary is the worst of the lot. Actually, her track record makes that less of an opinion than a fact.

Another sad fact is that our nation will require real leadership over the next few years. And we're not going to get it.

I suppose we had a good run though.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            Trump gets about 35% of the Republican electorate in the primaries. That means that 65% don't like him and will not vote for him.

If he is the nominee and runs against Hillary, that means Hillary wins and that might be a landslide.

And the Republican electorate is about 40% of the eligible voters...

And no one has to work hard to discredit Trump, he's doing that all by himself by lying, going after women for no reason, not knowing or understanding foreign policy, and always trying to verbally overpower people who don't agree with him.

In short, he's a lying demagogue who is not qualified to be President of the United States and has no discernable qualities that are admirable.
                            I had hoped that he would not put himself out of contention until after the Convention. But he just could not keep his mouth off of women and of all things the one thing guaranteed to turn the majority of women against him, abortion and punishing them for it. He's an idiot.
                            Homo homini lupus

Comment

John, we the people cannot win. I can't imagine that we will ever see a decent President again.
                              It doesn't seem likely.

Comment

Originally Posted by Massena
                                Actually, it doesn't mean that at all. It just means that the others prefer different candidates for whatever reasons

I prefer seafood, but that doesn't mean I dislike steak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X