No announcement yet.

Media manipulation ? : Spiegel Poll: Hillary ahead of Trump in all key states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media manipulation ? : Spiegel Poll: Hillary ahead of Trump in all key states

Angela Merkel would love to work with Hillary, the corporate media blasting the headlines like an oiled propaganda machine.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...a-1085220.html

Schlimmer noch: Selbst US-Staaten wie Utah, die die Republikaner normalerweise sicher gewinnen, könnten bei der Präsidentschaftswahl im November an die Demokraten verloren gehen. Die Zeitung weist darauf hin, dass sich die Stimmung bis zu den Wahlen noch signifikant ändern könne. Noch nie aber sei ein Präsidentschaftsbewerber bei Wählern so unbeliebt gewesen.

This being an English language forum only some of us are bilingual.

IF, which it is, reporting the findings of a poll then your claim that is biased is just so much quatsch.

Quatsch = BS.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Schlimmer noch: Selbst US-Staaten wie Utah, die die Republikaner normalerweise sicher gewinnen, könnten bei der Präsidentschaftswahl im November an die Demokraten verloren gehen. Die Zeitung weist darauf hin, dass sich die Stimmung bis zu den Wahlen noch signifikant ändern könne. Noch nie aber sei ein Präsidentschaftsbewerber bei Wählern so unbeliebt gewesen.

This being an English language forum only some of us are bilingual.

IF, which it is, reporting the findings of a poll then your claim that is biased is just so much quatsch.

Quatsch = BS.
      You do not detect the `Triumph of the Will`` method ?

(the complete ignorance towards oppositional/sceptical voices in reporting)

Comment

It's part of the Corporate-Jewish-CIA media conspiracy, of course. That's why so many polls from so many different organizations have said the same thing. It's all media manipulation to serve their ruling interests.

Or maybe instead of a conspiracy its because the polls are asking average Americans and not likely voters at a time when the GOP are fired up and the Democrats are both tired and disheartened, meaning the polls represent popular opinion but not voter opinion.

No, nothing so banal could be true. It has to be Nazi-esque propaganda.

Comment

And what is the source of Der Spiegel ? Maybe CNN, BBC, NYT and other truth loving instititions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            It's part of the Corporate-Jewish-CIA media conspiracy, of course. That's why so many polls from so many different organizations have said the same thing. It's all media manipulation to serve their ruling interests.
            As a Jew, I find Your grouping offensive.

Or maybe instead of a conspiracy its because the polls are asking average Americans and not likely voters at a time when the GOP are fired up and the Democrats are both tired and disheartened, meaning the polls represent popular opinion but not voter opinion.
            Blablablah:
            Registered lobbyists raised more money for the Democrat Hillary Clinton than for any other presidential candidate of either party during the three months ending in December, according to reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.
            http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...obbyists/?_r=0

No, nothing so banal could be true. It has to be Nazi-esque propaganda.
            Come on, your countries promoters, and media learned a lot from Leni Riefenstahl, admit it, She was brilliant. Juust watch ``Triumph of the will``

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post
              As a Jew, I find Your grouping offensive.
              You should, just like I am. However, the idea of a Jewish dominated corporate media still persists. It's the same old arguments we've seen for generations. Thankfully it's starting to die off, but not entirely. My relatives still get some passive antisemitism when working with international companies.

... Nothing of which has to do with the polls or differences in voter investment, which was part of my suggestion about why poll numbers could be artificially inflating the predicted vote against Trump.

Come on, your countries promoters, and media learned a lot from Leni Riefenstahl, admit it, She was brilliant. Juust watch ``Triumph of the will``
              Why country hasn't? That's like trying to accuse another state of malfeasance because their media took cues from "Birth of a Nation".

Comment

My relatives still get some passive antisemitism when working with international companies.
                Couldn't be that they are also looking to be victim just like BLM.

Some come up and say from the start, I'm a Jew. SO, bmfd, I could care less if it was worth the effort.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

What I'd be interested in seeing is a breakdown of positive to negative articles published in say the last 90 days about Trump and Clinton...

I'm willing to bet articles about Trump have been overwhelmingly negative while those about Clinton were mostly neutral or positive.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                    And what is the source of Der Spiegel ? Maybe CNN, BBC, NYT and other truth loving instititions ?
                    Not to mention DS is hardly an unbiased publication.

The primaries are not over. The time to start comparing Hillary and Trump begins after them, not during.

Right now this is just liberals whistling past the graveyard.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Couldn't be that they are also looking to be victim just like BLM.

Some come up and say from the start, I'm a Jew. SO, bmfd, I could care less if it was worth the effort.
                      Everyone can be a victim. But being a victim is a short-term answer. When you're trying to build a business, playing the victim card doesn't do much.

Comment

Well, they were wrong about the Great Obama.

Comment

When it comes to Trump and the Progressive Left and MSM, what I see is they're acting like this:

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            When it comes to Trump and the Progressive Left and MSM, what I see is they're acting like this:

The 'charge women with a crime that have an abortion' from last week is an example of how the media manipulates news.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post
                              Angela Merkel would love to work with Hillary, the corporate media blasting the headlines like an oiled propaganda machine.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...a-1085220.html
                              Konzev,

You will need to provide at the very least a brief summary in English of any article that you choose to post that is in any language other than English.

This is an issue that ACG Staff has been far too lenient in the pass. We will no longer look the other way.

Your cooperation shall be most appreciated by both members and ACG Staff.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X