Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    (...)
    The left is the same way where you are from, aren't they ?
    Eh - not really

The left/right divide here is based on political or economic aspects, not "moral" issues.

Basically our left is more left and our right more right - each with centrist and extreme factions and a bunch in between.

A federal law detailing who can use which bathroom would be laughed out of parliament by all though.

That is not to say there's no LGTB lobby, there's legal homosexual weddings, and parades and everything, it's just not a political issue of any importance, plays no part in elections for instance.
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
      Bruce Springsteen just canceled his show in Greensboro tomorrow night. He want to show solidarity with the LGBT people.

I wonder how long this will go on. Will this affect upcoming college games scheduled to play in North Carolina?
      Pay Pal & Deutsche Bank are jumping on the bandwagon also.

Pay Pal just opened an office in Cuba.

Deutsche Bank is freezing new hires in NC......I wonder if they will bring on new workers in their offices in Saudi Arabia????

This 'law' is designed to protect people from being forced to participate in activities that they don't want to.......good thing it was in place or Springsteen would have been forced to perform...
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/De..._IC1138945.htm

A 2.9 star operation with employee reviews complaining about excessive politics, inefficiency, and diversity values that are preached but not practiced. Not surprising corporate went pro pedophile, but inconsequential.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
          I read elsewhere that transgendereds make up about .03% of the population. I don't know if it is accurate.
          Still, if true, we are arguably causing 50% of the population (females) to be inconvenienced (and other things) so as to avoid inconveniencing .03% of the population.

I am betting that there are more sexual predators than there are transgendered males.

You're right, transgenders only represent a small fraction of the population and half of them are not even homosexuals, they just like to dress and look like women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
            You're right, transgenders only represent a small fraction of the population and half of them are not even homosexuals, they just like to dress and look like women.

I didn't realize that. I had just assumed that transgendered males were also homosexual. I apologize for my ignorance.
            That makes it even worse.
            As a result, we must accommodate the man who likes to dress as a woman and ignore the interests actual women have in not having to share a locker room with a man.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              I didn't realize that. I had just assumed that transgendered males were also homosexual. I apologize for my ignorance.
              That makes it even worse.
              As a result, we must accommodate the man who likes to dress as a woman and ignore the interests actual women have in not having to share a locker room with a man.
              Kaitlyn Jenner is a perfect example. She want to look and be referred to as a woman but she is still attracted to females.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                Pay Pal & Deutsche Bank are jumping on the bandwagon also.
                Refusing to process payments via their system is only boycotting oneself from profit. Making less money and allowing another company to make up the difference and increase volume and profit margin will show them what? Other than that our shareholders will hang us by our balls............
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• What I would like to see is someone from NC taking Springsteen to court because he denied services due to his moral beliefs.
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

What I would like to see is someone from NC taking Springsteen to court because he denied services due to his moral beliefs.
                    That would be a hoot and a good object lesson for the left.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• If you can stand to pee into a urinal then you can only use the men's room. PERIOD.

Like our governments don't have more important things to worry about.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                        That would be a hoot and a good object lesson for the left.
                        The Left...you have so much bull stuffed into your head that you think all Homosexual people are from the left or what?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• I doubt Nascar will cancel their race in Charlotte.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

What I would like to see is someone from NC taking Springsteen to court because he denied services due to his moral beliefs.
                            Stupid argument - all he has to do is to offer to supply the service where his place of business is. Nothing says he has to travel to a pariah state to do so
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              Stupid argument - all he has to do is to offer to supply the service where his place of business is. Nothing says he has to travel to a pariah state to do so
                              Your "stupid argument" shows a complete lack of understanding the situation. In other words...you gave a stupid reply....

His place of business was at the Greensboro Coliseum. Many people had already purchased tickets for the event. Springsteen denied those people a service that he had promised.

We aren't talking about a cake for a couple, we are talking about hundreds of people denied a promised service because Springsteen didn't agree with the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                                The Left...you have so much bull stuffed into your head that you think all Homosexual people are from the left or what?
                                Every time you launch these wild personal attacks you come off looking ignorant. Read more closely:

It's a transgender issue and no I don't think they are all leftists. That's why I said it was a good object lesson for the LEFT and not the lgbt movement. The conservatives in the movement don't believe in punishing whole states and suing people left and right so for them no object lesson is needed.

If anything, YOU were the one implying they were all left. You would have to think they were all left if you saw me type "THE LEFT" and somehow translated this in your head as "all gay people". So yeah mind the bull.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X