Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ to Protects Privacy Rights Under Attack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • North Carolina’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ to Protects Privacy Rights Under Attack

    In a startling move against Pat McCrory, the Governor of North Carolina, who recently signed a bill to protect the privacy of individuals, a number of National companies demanded the Governor to be Politically Correct.
    The following companies have threatened North Carolina with economic retaliation for barring men from going into Ladies rest rooms, locker rooms and other facilities that have separate facilities for each gender:
    Here’s a list of companies that have come out against the newly signed law:
    • Salesforce
    • Bank of America
    • American Airlines
    • Microsoft
    • Apple
    • RedHat
    • PayPal
    • Google
    • Lowe’s Home Improvement
    • NBA
    • NCAA
    • MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America)
    • Disney
    • ESPN
    • Marvel
    • Facebook
    • Charlotte Motor Speedway
    • BB&T Ballpark
    • Biogen
    • DOW Chemical Company
    • Citrix
    • Bayer
    • NC Policy Watch
    • IBM
    • Burt’s Bees
    • Duke University
    • Wake Forest University
    • SAS Institute

    http://amac.us/north-carolinas-bathr...hts-says-amac/


    Are the Progressive execs of these companies and organizations that sick and sexist? Where are the Feminist? When did it become OK to allow perverts, child molesters, and sexual predators into the ladies room? Why even have separate rest rooms any more?


    The moral decay in this country continues to accelerate at an alarming rate.
    “Breaking News,”

    “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

  • #2
    Women are no longer the most favored group in progressive eyes.
    They have been replaced by the transgendered. As a result, the rights of females are now secondary to the transgendered.

    Not wanting to have men in locker rooms with women or young girls is completely reasonable. It would seem that the risk of men with evil intent seeking to take advantage of the ability to use such facilities so long as they claim to "identify as female" is far greater than the inconvenience to those few men who really do "identify as female".

    I suspect that there are far more sexual predators who would try to take advantage of using female locker rooms than there are transgendered men who would be inconvenienced by an inability to use them. Sadly, logic doesn't seem to be relevant to the matter.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      In a startling move against Pat McCrory, the Governor of North Carolina, who recently signed a bill to protect the privacy of individuals, a number of National companies demanded the Governor to be Politically Correct.
      The following companies have threatened North Carolina with economic retaliation for barring men from going into Ladies rest rooms, locker rooms and other facilities that have separate facilities for each gender:
      Here’s a list of companies that have come out against the newly signed law:
      • Salesforce
      • Bank of America
      • American Airlines
      • Microsoft
      • Apple
      • RedHat
      • PayPal
      • Google
      • Lowe’s Home Improvement
      • NBA
      • NCAA
      • MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America)
      • Disney
      • ESPN
      • Marvel
      • Facebook
      • Charlotte Motor Speedway
      • BB&T Ballpark
      • Biogen
      • DOW Chemical Company
      • Citrix
      • Bayer
      • NC Policy Watch
      • IBM
      • Burt’s Bees
      • Duke University
      • Wake Forest University
      • SAS Institute

      http://amac.us/north-carolinas-bathr...hts-says-amac/


      Are the Progressive execs of these companies and organizations that sick and sexist? Where are the Feminist? When did it become OK to allow perverts, child molesters, and sexual predators into the ladies room? Why even have separate rest rooms any more?


      The moral decay in this country continues to accelerate at an alarming rate.
      Actually, I don't think that is the case at all. I think these organizations are making a point - that "equality" means for everyone, not the favored few.


      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        In a startling move against Pat McCrory, the Governor of North Carolina, who recently signed a bill to protect the privacy of individuals, a number of National companies demanded the Governor to be Politically Correct.
        The following companies have threatened North Carolina with economic retaliation for barring men from going into Ladies rest rooms, locker rooms and other facilities that have separate facilities for each gender:
        Here’s a list of companies that have come out against the newly signed law:
        • Salesforce
        • Bank of America
        • American Airlines
        • Microsoft
        • Apple
        • RedHat
        • PayPal
        • Google
        • Lowe’s Home Improvement
        • NBA
        • NCAA
        • MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America)
        • Disney
        • ESPN
        • Marvel
        • Facebook
        • Charlotte Motor Speedway
        • BB&T Ballpark
        • Biogen
        • DOW Chemical Company
        • Citrix
        • Bayer
        • NC Policy Watch
        • IBM
        • Burt’s Bees
        • Duke University
        • Wake Forest University
        • SAS Institute

        http://amac.us/north-carolinas-bathr...hts-says-amac/


        Are the Progressive execs of these companies and organizations that sick and sexist? Where are the Feminist? When did it become OK to allow perverts, child molesters, and sexual predators into the ladies room? Why even have separate rest rooms any more?


        The moral decay in this country continues to accelerate at an alarming rate.
        Hopefully THIS TIME they develop a spine. I keep saying it. If you give in to the tantrums of leftist man babies, they will keep throwing them.
        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

        Comment


        • #5
          Wife says: Build a set of minnie bathrooms, mark them unisex and have them lockable from inside and let the whole thing go into the annals of mankind as another "much ado about nothing".

          GG
          "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

          "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
            In a startling move against Pat McCrory, the Governor of North Carolina, who recently signed a bill to protect the privacy of individuals, a number of National companies demanded the Governor to be Politically Correct.
            The following companies have threatened North Carolina with economic retaliation for barring men from going into Ladies rest rooms, locker rooms and other facilities that have separate facilities for each gender:
            Here’s a list of companies that have come out against the newly signed law:
            • Salesforce
            • Bank of America
            • American Airlines
            • Microsoft
            • Apple
            • RedHat
            • PayPal
            • Google
            • Lowe’s Home Improvement
            • NBA
            • NCAA
            • MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America)
            • Disney
            • ESPN
            • Marvel
            • Facebook
            • Charlotte Motor Speedway
            • BB&T Ballpark
            • Biogen
            • DOW Chemical Company
            • Citrix
            • Bayer
            • NC Policy Watch
            • IBM
            • Burt’s Bees
            • Duke University
            • Wake Forest University
            • SAS Institute

            http://amac.us/north-carolinas-bathr...hts-says-amac/


            Are the Progressive execs of these companies and organizations that sick and sexist? Where are the Feminist? When did it become OK to allow perverts, child molesters, and sexual predators into the ladies room? Why even have separate rest rooms any more?


            The moral decay in this country continues to accelerate at an alarming rate.
            When did it become OK to allow perverts, child molesters, and sexual predators into the ladies room?
            Which perverts child molesters and sexual predators? No surprise that some are leaving out the point that the law also stopped cities from passing anti-discrimination laws against LGTB people.
            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
            G.B Shaw

            "They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
            Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
              Wife says: Build a set of minnie bathrooms, mark them unisex and have them lockable from inside and let the whole thing go into the annals of mankind as another "much ado about nothing".

              GG
              Costs more with reduced capacity. Impractical particularly for stadiums and other large capacity buildings. Here's what the man babies need to know about restrooms. The stall screen is for your privacy and comfort. The gender segregation is for OTHER PEOPLE's privacy and comfort. How you feel about your plumbing is irrelevant. It's not discrimination and it's not hurting you. Grow a spine and deal with it.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow. Quite a bit of anger and hypocrisy over what should be decried as "progressive intervention into the freedom of businesses to operate as they wish". Instead we have people who pretend to be small government complaining about not having the support for their intrusive policies meant to "protect" one select group over the rights of business owners to run their own establishments.

                Get the government out of the bathrooms, period. If you don't feel comfortable going to a public venue, then don't go. Spend your custom elsewhere. Problem solved.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                  Wife says: Build a set of minnie bathrooms, mark them unisex and have them lockable from inside and let the whole thing go into the annals of mankind as another "much ado about nothing".

                  GG


                  Many public buildings and facilities on military bases have gone to the single bathroom to be used by either sex. However, I am dying to see the female who can stand next to me and pee into the urinal.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Funny, at my school the transgender (trying to be male) use the female bathroom while the trans (trying to be female) also use the female bathroom.
                    I guess this just means that the men's bathroom is usually cleaner.

                    Next issue.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

                    ~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If ya can pee into a urinal, go where the urinals are
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        If ya can pee into a urinal, go where the urinals are
                        Exactly and for the others put up Porta Potties!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                          Wow. Quite a bit of anger and hypocrisy over what should be decried as "progressive intervention into the freedom of businesses to operate as they wish". Instead we have people who pretend to be small government complaining about not having the support for their intrusive policies meant to "protect" one select group over the rights of business owners to run their own establishments.

                          Get the government out of the bathrooms, period. If you don't feel comfortable going to a public venue, then don't go. Spend your custom elsewhere. Problem solved.
                          Sure, these businesses can do as they like. I suspect that the great many of them though are doing this more out of simply wanting to look politically correct to a small but vocal minority on the Left, and to avoid bad publicity, rather than out of political conviction or corporate "responsibility."

                          Sometimes it's easier for them to announce some policy, ignore it in actual fact, and get on with business than it is to stand on principle and eat the costs that go with that.

                          Does anyone other than some delusional Leftist pushing this agenda really think any one of those companies would actually stop doing business in N. Carolina over this? Of course not. The company announces their support to placate the Left and then does nothing more. They won't close stores or branches in that state. They know they'd lose millions or even billions in business if they did.
                          They just want the whiny Leftists to go the hell away and let them get back to adult business.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Sure, these businesses can do as they like. I suspect that the great many of them though are doing this more out of simply wanting to look politically correct to a small but vocal minority on the Left, and to avoid bad publicity, rather than out of political conviction or corporate "responsibility."

                            Sometimes it's easier for them to announce some policy, ignore it in actual fact, and get on with business than it is to stand on principle and eat the costs that go with that.

                            Does anyone other than some delusional Leftist pushing this agenda really think any one of those companies would actually stop doing business in N. Carolina over this? Of course not. The company announces their support to placate the Left and then does nothing more. They won't close stores or branches in that state. They know they'd lose millions or even billions in business if they did.
                            They just want the whiny Leftists to go the hell away and let them get back to adult business.
                            Which doesn't address the initial issue of having legislation regarding bathrooms in the first place, or the hypocrisy of conservatives using state power to dictate to businesses how to use their bathrooms when calling out liberals for doing the same.

                            Conservatives and liberals are two sides of the same coin: intellectually, morally, and ethically bankrupt pits of self-serving hypocrisy. Still, they're not all bad: without them, politics would be a boring place indeed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                              Which perverts child molesters and sexual predators? No surprise that some are leaving out the point that the law also stopped cities from passing anti-discrimination laws against LGTB people.
                              That point was specifically addressed. The law was specifically designed to take the whole realm of 'public accomodations' laws outside of the municipalities and up to the State level. That way businesses don't have to have legal teams to make sure they're in compliance with the laws of this city and that city.

                              Makes a lot more sense than letting the LGBT lobby hit up city after city for ordinances.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X