Black Lives Matter Protester Maced At Donald Trump Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Lives Matter Protester Maced At Donald Trump Rally

I'll give her this much....in the second video she says that she deserved it....

It is refreshing to see a college student take responsibility for her actions.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.co...r-punching-man
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Refreshing? Damn near unique!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      I'll give her this much....in the second video she says that she deserved it....
      I would say it was well deserved!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Trump rallies...the most fun you can have with yer pants on...
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Young people have brains in which natural selection has not had time to weed out and prune bad ideas. Couple that with high levels of sex hormones and you get suicidal agitation devoid of any ability to predict the consequences of actions.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Young people have brains in which natural selection has not had time to weed out and prune bad ideas. Couple that with high levels of sex hormones and you get suicidal agitation devoid of any ability to predict the consequences of actions.
            And when they get older the no longer care about those consequences anyway. The world of the Me, me,me generation.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She got what she had coming to her
              Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Why do Trump supporters always take matters into their own hands? It makes them look like thugs. It's rather obvious that this protestor was looking for a confrontation and he took her bait

If your at a Trump rally and the protestors start getting nasty, back off and inform a SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. Let them deal with it. Do NOT give protestors what they want. They want to make Trump supporters look like out of control fascist stormtroopers. Stop playing into their plans.

Comment

That's one description

Trump supporters look like out of control fascist stormtroopers.
                  Seems fitting with the old dude that sucker punch a "protester"
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Let me get this straight: Protestor gets nose into another candidate's "party" (To what end?), under "freedom of expression" protection, punches (?) another person and, as a result, has her "personal space" invaded by mace. Tough.

On the other hand, if Trump's supporters are supposed to be so "violent", how is it that the only violence spotted has been instigated by "protestors", who, if they stayed home, would allow the "party" to go on without incident.

Now, I understand the "right" to assembly, et al, but you gotta wonder about the mental balance of those who would go to another's "Party" to "Protest", knowing full well that "protesting" upsets those who are being protested against. THEN to state with a straight face that they are only peaceful demonstrations. GIVE ME A BREAK!

There are those who tend to be violent. I can understand that, given certain circumstances. Worse than that are violet people who would instigate violence and proclaim innocence.

Maybe it assuages their collective conscience! I don't know.

GG
                    Last edited by Grognard Gunny; 03 Apr 16, 18:00.
                    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                      Let me get this straight: Protestor gets nose into another candidate's "party" (To what end?), under "freedom of expression" protection, punches (?) another person and, as a result, has her "personal space" invaded by mace. Tough.

On the other hand, if Trump's supporters are supposed to be so "violent", how is it that the only violence spotted has been instigated by "protestors", who, if they stayed home, would allow the "party" to go on without incident.

Now, I understand the "right" to assembly, et al, but you gotta wonder about the mental balance of those who would go to another's "Party" to "Protest", knowing full well that "protesting" upsets those who are being protested against. THEN to state with a straight face that they are only peaceful demonstrations. GIVE ME A BREAK!

There are those who tend to be violent. I can understand that, given certain circumstances. Worse than violet people are those who would instigate violence and proclaim innocence.

Maybe it assuages their collective conscience! I don't know.

GG
                      You seem to be blind to some of the thing that have been going down.

been instigated by "protestors",

The 78 year old who sucker punched one of your "protesters" was the instigators and don't protest come under the right to free speech, regardless where in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

and don't protest come under the right to free speech, regardless where in the US?
                        NO

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

The 78 year old who sucker punched one of your "protesters" was the instigators and don't protest come under the right to free speech, regardless where in the US?
                          The 78 year old coot belongs in jail.
                          Protests, yes, provocation and instigation no!
                          The BLM protester is lucky that she only got maced, if she threw a punch at me she would have found herself on the floor looking up at me wondering what happened.

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            The 78 year old coot belongs in jail.
                            Protests, yes, provocation and instigation no!
                            The BLM protester is lucky that she only got maced, if she threw a punch at me she would have found herself on the floor looking up at me wondering what happened.

Then your getting weak in you mellow days. She should be out cold, still able to breath and all of that of coursebut lights out and wondering where the fk bus went.

Comment

Got maced, not trampled to death by RINO's...

Not the end of the world, folks. Let's move on to things that really matter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X