X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    Whether you vote for Donald Trump or not you have to admit that if he is elected it will be a very entertaining four years.
    This.

Your last president, rumour has it, was incapable as well, but this one at least won't be boring.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Someone stepped on my toe the other day, big deal.

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    Whether you vote for Donald Trump or not you have to admit that if he is elected it will be a very entertaining four years.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Hey, Fox is a thing unto itself... or so they tell us.
    The AP had it on their front page as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    So why is it on the front page?
    Hey, Fox is a thing unto itself... or so they tell us.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    True, and now that it's 2 weeks later they can bury it on page 30.

Time to look for something else to bleat about.
    So why is it on the front page?

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    There was nothing there to begin with!
    Yes and no.

It's clear from the video that there was little grounds for this to proceed, but due to the nature of the suspected event, the legal requirement to investigate by the officials, and because of the people involved and their being, at the time, another "physical altercation" tied into the Trump campaign, it was certainly newsworthy. Trump sells papers.

But this specific event was lifeless. It was more akin to reporting on an actor famous for drunken behavior being charged with a DUI: he could certainly have the charges dropped, and if it has been anyone else it would have been less interesting, but since the paying audience wanted to read it...

Still, as quickly as this was dropped it too will be forgotten by the average American.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Not much of a surprise there.
    There was nothing there to begin with!

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    True, and now that it's 2 weeks later they can bury it on page 30.

Time to look for something else to bleat about.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Case dismissed... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ery-claim.html

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
    Does anyone else think that all these efforts to make Trump look bad (thugs with Bernie signs at Trump rallys, posting nekkid pics of Melania, this lastest fiasco concerning Trump's campaign manager 'assaulting' a woman 'journalist') are ploys by the mainstream Republican hierarchy to unseat the front runner?
    No. The GOP brass look at current candidates as expendable tokens. They're in it for a career.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    "We have met the enemy...and he is us..."

Does anyone else think that all these efforts to make Trump look bad (thugs with Bernie signs at Trump rallys, posting nekkid pics of Melania, this lastest fiasco concerning Trump's campaign manager 'assaulting' a woman 'journalist') are ploys by the mainstream Republican hierarchy to unseat the front runner?

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    All I mean is that while I recognize that the various political camps are memeplexes and not conspiracies there are significant players who have distorted the system for their own gain. I had a fantasy that Trump would make them froth at the mouth and expose themselves to ridicule.

The people I had in mind were Liberals like Noam Chomsky and Neo Cons like Cheney. I was pretty naive.

Now that I have supported Trump up to this point I only hope he can beat Clinton. It certainly doesn't look like he is going to have any effect on what I consider the greatest threat to western civilization which is political correctness, multiculturalism and neo marxism.
    Then the GOP Establishment has gotten under your skin. Never have I seen a party so bent on destroying their own top candidate. And when GOP leaders are willing to surrender an election to their worst enemy is sign that Trump has made an impact. 100 day plan to destroy Trump? Romney supporting Rubio in Florida, Kasich in Ohio, Trump in Utah?

I am not a Republican. My advice is to stand strong. I believe that all those "polls" that show every freaking Republican except for Trump capable of defeating Hillary are nothing more than misdirections put forth by liberals. I can put up a poll and get whatever results I want to based on how it is asked...longtime members here still refer to me as The Emperor for my victory through polling skills in a long running role play game.

Human nature ensures that there will not be major differences between real life attitudes and fantasy. We are all biased and have been politicized no matter what anyone that continues to claim the high ground would wish others to believe.
    Last edited by Salinator; 29 Mar 16, 22:54.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    Sionn5 on youtube says she has a history of complaints.

"She claimed a New York City Police officer beat her with a baton.
    She claimed Allen West groped her.
    She claimed Robert F. Kennedy Jr got 'handsy' with her.…and now this."
    Huh..... she ain't exactly young then, must be looking for some retirement $$$.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X