Trump campaign manager arrested for battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    The PD had no choice when a complaint is filed.

It looks like the charge is similar to Texas' 'assault by contact', in which the subject is charged with placing his hands (unwanted) on the body of another.
    He was never actually arrested only notified of a court appearance date.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      He was never actually arrested only notified of a court appearance date.
      Yeah, it looks to be fine-only, a municipal court offense, same as Texas' assault by contact.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Yeah, it looks to be fine-only, a municipal court offense, same as Texas' assault by contact.
        I watch the video over and over again and it looks to me it was very minor. I have dozens if not hundreds of cases then where I can sue.

Another thing, so many Trump hater jumping on bandwagon claiming he lied when he first denied it happening. I cannot see in anyway that Trump could have witnessed it happening so throwing in the liar label is only just more vitriol that will rally more behind Trump.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          I watch the video over and over again and it looks to me it was very minor. I have dozens if not hundreds of cases then where I can sue.

Another thing, so many Trump hater jumping on bandwagon claiming he lied when he first denied it happening. I cannot see in anyway that Trump could have witnessed it happening so throwing in the liar label is only just more vitriol that will rally more behind Trump.
          People who were directly looking at the supposed "battery" said they didnít see it.

I'm not a Trump fan... but crap like this makes me move toward being a Trump fan.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Trump is not working out as I had hoped. The idiots clashing in the streets are not of interest nor are the idiot reporters. The big fish on both sides are going about business as usual and remain mostly hidden from public view. At this point Trump appears to not be a big enough threat to even expose the little guys behind the scenes.

Perhaps it is simply to late for people to be made to understand that neither are economics system nor are political systems is the meritocracy it was meant to be.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              Trump is not working out as I had hoped. The idiots clashing in the streets are not of interest nor are the idiot reporters. The big fish on both sides are going about business as usual and remain mostly hidden from public view. At this point Trump appears to not be a big enough threat to even expose the little guys behind the scenes.

Perhaps it is simply to late for people to be made to understand that neither are economics system nor are political systems is the meritocracy it was meant to be.
              I'm not smart enough to surmise what you mean that Trump is not working out as you have hoped.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

I'm not smart enough to surmise what you mean that Trump is not working out as you have hoped.
                All I mean is that while I recognize that the various political camps are memeplexes and not conspiracies there are significant players who have distorted the system for their own gain. I had a fantasy that Trump would make them froth at the mouth and expose themselves to ridicule.

The people I had in mind were Liberals like Noam Chomsky and Neo Cons like Cheney. I was pretty naive.

Now that I have supported Trump up to this point I only hope he can beat Clinton. It certainly doesn't look like he is going to have any effect on what I consider the greatest threat to western civilization which is political correctness, multiculturalism and neo marxism.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't seen the torrent of accusations being thrown at the liberal media.

Comment

Sionn5 on youtube says she has a history of complaints.

"She claimed a New York City Police officer beat her with a baton.
                    She claimed Allen West groped her.
                    She claimed Robert F. Kennedy Jr got 'handsy' with her.Öand now this."
                    Huh..... she ain't exactly young then, must be looking for some retirement $$$.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

All I mean is that while I recognize that the various political camps are memeplexes and not conspiracies there are significant players who have distorted the system for their own gain. I had a fantasy that Trump would make them froth at the mouth and expose themselves to ridicule.

The people I had in mind were Liberals like Noam Chomsky and Neo Cons like Cheney. I was pretty naive.

Now that I have supported Trump up to this point I only hope he can beat Clinton. It certainly doesn't look like he is going to have any effect on what I consider the greatest threat to western civilization which is political correctness, multiculturalism and neo marxism.
                      Then the GOP Establishment has gotten under your skin. Never have I seen a party so bent on destroying their own top candidate. And when GOP leaders are willing to surrender an election to their worst enemy is sign that Trump has made an impact. 100 day plan to destroy Trump? Romney supporting Rubio in Florida, Kasich in Ohio, Trump in Utah?

I am not a Republican. My advice is to stand strong. I believe that all those "polls" that show every freaking Republican except for Trump capable of defeating Hillary are nothing more than misdirections put forth by liberals. I can put up a poll and get whatever results I want to based on how it is asked...longtime members here still refer to me as The Emperor for my victory through polling skills in a long running role play game.

Human nature ensures that there will not be major differences between real life attitudes and fantasy. We are all biased and have been politicized no matter what anyone that continues to claim the high ground would wish others to believe.
                      Last edited by Salinator; 29 Mar 16, 22:54.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

"We have met the enemy...and he is us..."

Does anyone else think that all these efforts to make Trump look bad (thugs with Bernie signs at Trump rallys, posting nekkid pics of Melania, this lastest fiasco concerning Trump's campaign manager 'assaulting' a woman 'journalist') are ploys by the mainstream Republican hierarchy to unseat the front runner?
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          Does anyone else think that all these efforts to make Trump look bad (thugs with Bernie signs at Trump rallys, posting nekkid pics of Melania, this lastest fiasco concerning Trump's campaign manager 'assaulting' a woman 'journalist') are ploys by the mainstream Republican hierarchy to unseat the front runner?
                          No. The GOP brass look at current candidates as expendable tokens. They're in it for a career.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Case dismissed... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ery-claim.html
                            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              Not much of a surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                                Not much of a surprise there.
                                True, and now that it's 2 weeks later they can bury it on page 30.

Time to look for something else to bleat about.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X