CA minimum wage set to $15 per hour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Well, they shouldn't be forced to. An increase to 15 an hour will require similar increases up the scale.

Which will inflate the costs of everything, effectively negating the raise to 15 an hour. But it will look good on paper to lefty knuckleheads.
    I'm not so sure. They raised the minimum wage in Colorado, and I didn't get any pay raise for 18 months. I had to cut some things out of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
      I'm not so sure. They raised the minimum wage in Colorado, and I didn't get any pay raise for 18 months. I had to cut some things out of my life.
      Try being retired military - Congress blocks ALL cost of living raises as a mater of routine, no matter what Federal law does or says. And Social Security is the same.

My "living wage" decreases every year in the face of inflation, recession and a really economy. Now Pax is going to have to medically retire and it's really going to go downhill.

It's ironic to me that when people "thank me for my service", they do not comprehend why I sometimes respond with bitter laughter
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X