Fun and games at the GOP convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Check out the back grounds on some of the people that left messages....

It looks like the Dems are pushing this....
    Was there ever any doubt?

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Attacking other Americans, advocating for their harm/death, purposefully skewing the outcome by voting for a petition you are opposed to, and all for what? Just to get your way. The divisiveness in American politics may be on the of the bigger threats to our country today.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
        Attacking other Americans, advocating for their harm/death, purposefully skewing the outcome by voting for a petition you are opposed to, and all for what? Just to get your way. The divisiveness in American politics may be on the of the bigger threats to our country today.
        Tbh, I used to see a good amount of SHTF fantasy lists consisting of making people grass (their damned neighbors too) on other forums LONG before Obama took office in other forums (not ACG).

How many times have you heard "I hope (liberal place) gets (catastrophic situation)" on these forums?

It's child play compared to some other forums. The one's I was lurking in had people actively fantasizing plots to nuke them to "level the voting field." **** made me sick.

"Those liberal cities have nothing of value that can't be replaced" was one of the more memorable comments I saw from someone that was Pro-life.

Don't act like the Internet doesn't have the similar situation on the other spectrum.

Comment

More noise than vuvuzelas...

Comment

I know witch president would support this.

Andrew Jackson
            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
              I would hope you were just as outraged when a Trump supporter said something about killing a protester the next time they see him.

The 78-year-old man who sucker punched a protester at a Donald Trump event in North Carolina talked to the cameras before he talked to a lawyer admitting that he struck the protester, who deserved “every bit of it.” & said "Next time we see him, we might have to kill him."
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                I would hope you were just as outraged when a Trump supporter said something about killing a protester the next time they see him.
                You've known me for some time. That should go without saying.

I can't remember if I was always this way, so I don't think I was. But these days, I hate to see Americans fighting each other, and threatening each other over things they don't have to agree on. It all seems so pointless. It never sways that person to their point of view, but I'm sure it has made some people more sure they'll never support it.

I've got opinions about who I support and why, but there's no point in getting that angry about another person exercising their right to vote for the person they want. I'm happy to discuss candidates, but no desire to fight about it. There's far better things to do in life....in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                  I know witch president would support this.

Andrew Jackson
                  Classic! Here I thought if Shrillary got elected she'd be our first witch President...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Classic! Here I thought if Shrillary got elected she'd be our first witch President...
                    Rimshot!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X