Sanders presses ahead with lawsuit against Democratic Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders presses ahead with lawsuit against Democratic Party

WASHINGTON (AP) — The presidential campaign of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is pressing ahead with its lawsuit over access to a Democratic National Committee voter database.

Sanders on Thursday formally notified the DNC after a U.S. District Court judge had threatened to dismiss the campaign's lawsuit if it failed to take action.

Sanders sued in December after the DNC temporarily barred his campaign from accessing its massive trove of voter information. The move came after Sanders' staff improperly accessed data compiled by the campaign of rival Hillary Clinton. Sanders apologized for the breach, and his campaign's access to the data was restored after four days.
    AP Full Article

This has got to be the most interesting election in my life time.

I was hoping Trump would bring some of the old nut cases like Noam Chomsky out to make fools of themselves but I watched him talk about Trump and all he had to say was Trump was no worse than the other republicans.

Most of the really interesting stuff must be going on behind the scenes and just isn't getting covered by the press.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      This has got to be the most interesting election in my life time.

I was hoping Trump would bring some of the old nut cases like Noam Chomsky out to make fools of themselves but I watched him talk about Trump and all he had to say was Trump was no worse than the other republicans.

Most of the really interesting stuff must be going on behind the scenes and just isn't getting covered by the press.
      All I can say is: Wait.

I can hardly wait for Trump v. Hillary in a debate. I suggest they use jello or mud because that's where it will go from the get go, and I really don't think Hillary is prepared to deal with the sort of gutter @$$hole Trump can be.

Comment

Huh.... so Hillary will get away with the electronic version of Watergate?

I thought this was about how Bernie won the votes in Michigan but Hillary still walked away with more Delegates, or how she "won" all 6 coin-tosses in Iowa and walked away with those delegates too.

Comment

'Not even my wife knows': secret Donald Trump voters speak out

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ters-speak-out
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X