Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz-Trump spat over wives takes nastier turn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cruz-Trump spat over wives takes nastier turn

    DANE, Wis. (AP) — Ted Cruz branded Donald Trump a "sniveling coward" Thursday as the feud between the Republican presidential contenders over their wives took a nastier turn.

    After an earlier and vague threat to "spill the beans" about Heidi Cruz, Trump stoked the spat on Twitter when he retweeted side-by-side images of Cruz's wife, with an unflattering grimace, and his wife, Melania, in a gauzy, glamorous pose.

    "No need to spill the beans," said the caption. "The images are worth a thousand words."

    Ted Cruz, campaigning in Wisconsin, was livid.
    AP Full Article

  • #2
    I'm glad we don't have more important things in the world for the candidates to address. Wait a minute...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
      I'm glad we don't have more important things in the world for the candidates to address. Wait a minute...
      I think Donald has more hair than Ted if we add up total length.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

      Prayers.

      BoRG

      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

      Comment


      • #4
        What's her name looks cheap. Heidi C looks like a respectable lady.

        NO CONTEST.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          I think Donald has more hair than Ted if we add up total length.
          Ah, now why didn't you mention that on the occasion when I enquired - in all innocence - about what Trump had going for him ?

          Such info could be of crucial importance.
          "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
          Samuel Johnson.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
            Ah, now why didn't you mention that on the occasion when I enquired - in all innocence - about what Trump had going for him ?

            Such info could be of crucial importance.
            What, we don't have enough threads on Trump already?

            I'd put a Hex on you, if I knew how...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              What, we don't have enough threads on Trump already?

              I'd put a Hex on you, if I knew how...
              It was only an aside, not to be taken too seriously.
              "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
              Samuel Johnson.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                What's her name looks cheap. Heidi C looks like a respectable lady.

                NO CONTEST.


                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

                ~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                Comment


                • #9
                  Trump's wife looks like one of those women who you wouldn't recognize without makeup.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who cares?

                    GG
                    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

                    "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                      Who cares?

                      GG
                      Two of the most likely figures to be the next President of the United States.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The GOP is just cranking out future Dem Super PAC advertisement material at an GINORMOUS pace. Faster than I thought possible. Dems could run Jimmy Carter and he'd have a good shot at this rate.
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          The GOP is just cranking out future Dem Super PAC advertisement material at an GINORMOUS pace. Faster than I thought possible. Dems could run Jimmy Carter and he'd have a good shot at this rate.
                          I agree!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What a sad day it is, when this is the best the GOP can produce...
                            Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                              Who cares?

                              GG
                              Dunno.
                              It wasn't that long ago that this kind of bilge would have been a story only in the National Enquirer.
                              Today, its mainstream.

                              I blame Govt Schools, to many stupid people out there.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X