Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's Support Tops 50% for First Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump's Support Tops 50% for First Time

    The poll was conducted 10-12 March, before Left wing activists denied Trump a democratic platform. So I think we still need to see how that has played with voters. In this most recent poll, Trump's support at national level has rocketed and now tops 50% for the first time. The link contains more detailed analysis of what voters like and dislike about his stance, with the absence of political correctness featuring most prominently.

    https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/0...lls-and-carso/
    Last edited by Escape2Victory; 21 Mar 16, 18:25.
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

  • #2
    OH, no! (....and the tearing of clothes and the gnashing of teeth can be heard outside of the DC beltway!) ()

    GG
    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

    "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

    Comment


    • #3
      It will only go up after these recent terrorist attacks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Charger View Post
        It will only go up after these recent terrorist attacks.
        And the Donald will personally go door to door ,hunting for the naaaaaughty Muslims ?
        That rug really tied the room together

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
          And the Donald will personally go door to door ,hunting for the naaaaaughty Muslims ?
          And the job stealing Messicans too!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
            And the job stealing Messicans too!
            ole, ole, ole
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #7
              When I first saw this thread title, I thought it meant Trump was wearing a truss or a jock strap.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                And the Donald will personally go door to door ,hunting for the naaaaaughty Muslims ?
                Considering the lengths to which you French are going to fight Muslim murderers in your own country, you want to be careful criticizing our efforts.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Considering the lengths to which you French are going to fight Muslim murderers in your own country, you want to be careful criticizing our efforts.
                  If you don't learn from history you are

                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Wars_of_Religion
                  We hunt the hunters

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                    The poll was conducted 10-12 March, before Left wing activists denied Trump a democratic platform.
                    I wouldn't break out the champagne yet...The poll only talks about his support among Republicans, "If they had to choose one..." Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

                    Of course it's still quite early, but he's getting massacred at the national level in a head to head matchup against Clinton:

                    From https://iemweb.biz.uiowa.edu/graphs/...PRES16_WTA.cfm



                    And From

                    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

                    Clinton is leading him by about 12 points in the RCP average.
                    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                    -The President of the United States of America.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I suspect that will last only until the Shrill one has to actually campaign against an actual full time opponent. So long as Shrillary isn't having to kiss babies, shake hands, or get in front of people and be an actual human being she has a chance to win.
                      Her best bet against Trump is to refuse to debate him at all and run an ad campaign with as little public exposure as possible. She's that bad as a "people" person.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As I have said many times; when people that Hate you (as is the case with the Left vs Republicans) then the "friendly advice" they keep trying to give you can only be viewed as just another weapon in their psychological Warfare campaign.

                        Even if the mods are in the tank for Hillary, Trump will reduce her to tears in the debates, and you know it.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

                        -Captain Jack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                          As I have said many times; when people that Hate you (as is the case with the Left vs Republicans) then the "friendly advice" they keep trying to give you can only be viewed as just another weapon in their psychological Warfare campaign.

                          Even if the mods are in the tank for Hillary, Trump will reduce her to tears in the debates, and you know it.
                          The best thing that could happen with Trump is another Candi Crowley moment. He'd be on her like stink on $h!+ unlike Romney. You can bet on that. That'd doom Hillary totally.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Both sides will come out and vote against the other sides candidate. It comes down to how many actually vote.
                            We hunt the hunters

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              Both sides will come out and vote against the other sides candidate. It comes down to how many actually vote.
                              Judging from primary turnouts it's everybody but the Left that's PO'd.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X